Manage Job Requisitions
From the Manage Job Requisitions page, administrators can manage applicants, view new applicant submissions, view requisition details, and create, edit, or copy job requisitions.
To manage job requisitions, go to Recruit > Manage Requisition.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
Enables reviewer to access requisitions and applicants for requisitions for which they are a reviewer. This permission cannot be constrained.
Note: This is a dynamically assigned permission that is not available in Security Role Administration. Once a requisition is in a Closed or Cancelled status or if the user is removed as a reviewer, the permission is revoked for the associated requisition. This permission cannot be manually assigned.
Note: If an applicant reviewer is removed as a reviewer via the Applicant Profile page, the Requisition: Reviewer permission is revoked for the associated requisition. However, if the reviewer was also added as a reviewer via the General tab when creating, editing, or copying the requisition, the reviewer still appears on the In Review panel as a duplicate reviewer and retains access to the requisition and applicants from the Requisition: Reviewer permission. See Applicant Profile Page Overview for more information about duplicate reviewer instances.
Requisition owners who do not have the permission necessary to manage requisitions can only manage a job requisition for which they are an owner. The permission to review or approve a job requisition grants users view access to the requisition. Note: The requisition displays on the owner's My Jobs tab on the Manage Job Requisitions page. Owners do not have permission to create new job requisitions.
|Add Requisition||Click the Note: This option is only available if you have the permission necessary to manage requisitions and if the permission constraints grant access to at least one position. See Create Job Requisition - Overview.link in the Options button drop-down to create a job requisition.|
|Requisition Requests||Click the See Requisition Requests Page for Reviewers - Overview.link in the Options button drop-down in the upper-right corner to open the Requisition Requests page, which displays all requests that are available for the reviewer. The number of pending requests displays in parentheses to the right of the link.|
You can filter the results in the Job Requisitions table by the following:
These filters work together so that only the requisitions that match all criteria are displayed when thebutton is clicked.
Note: The positions that display are the positions that are within the user’s constraints defined for the permission to manage requisitions.
|My Jobs and All Jobs Tabs||
Administrators and job requisition owners can select one of the following tabs:
|Job Requisitions Table||
The job requisitions table displays the requisitions that are available to the recruiter. The sortable columns can be sorted by clicking the column name or by using the sorting arrows to the right of the column name.
The following information is displayed for existing job requisitions:
The Parent Requisition icon only displays if the Do Not Allow to Apply option is not selected for the parent requisition. In addition, this column is only available for recruiters who have permission to view the parent requisition and at least one of the child requisitions. This column displays on both the My Jobs and All Jobs tabs.
For parent requisitions that have one or more Related Requisitions (Apply to Multiple Jobs), an icon displays to the right of the job title in the Job column. Clicking the icon refreshes the page to display only the parent requisition and any Related Requisitions (Apply to Multiple Jobs). In order for the icon to display, recruiters must have permission to view the requisition and must be part of the hiring team for the requisition.
The following options are available in the drop-down:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Requisitions are visible for the following users:
- Hiring Manager - Hiring managers are dynamically assigned permission to act as the hiring manager for a specific requisition. The permission is dynamically assigned when a user is defined as the hiring manager in the Approvals section on the General tab of the requisition.
- Requisition Approver - Requisition approvers are dynamically assigned permission to act as an approver for a specific requisition. The permission is dynamically assigned when a user is defined as an approver in the Reviewer(s) field on the General tab of the requisition.
- Requisition Manager - Requisition managers need permission to manage requisitions. A requisition manager can view all requisitions that fall within their permission constraints. If their permission to manage requisitions has no constraints, then a requisition manager can view all requisitions in the portal.
- Requisition Owner - Requisition owners are dynamically assigned permission to act as an owner of a specific requisition. The permission is dynamically assigned when a user is defined as the primary owner of the requisition or as an owner (in the Owner(s) field on the General tab of the requisition).
- Requisition Reviewer - Requisition reviewers are dynamically assigned permission to act as a reviewer for a specific requisition. The permission is dynamically assigned when a user is defined as a reviewer in the Reviewer(s) field on the General tab of the requisition.
The following information is available within this folder. Click a link to navigate directly to the appropriate topic: