Job requisitions consist of all of the settings and information for the job as well as the job ad and job postings.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
To create a job requisition:
- Go to . Then click the link.
- The following are the steps for creating a job requisition:
- General - See Create Job Requisition - General.
- Job Ad - See Create Job Requisition - Job Ad.
- Application Workflow - See Create Job Requisition - Application Workflow.
- Applicant Review - See Create/Edit Requisition - Applicant Review Tab Overview.
- Job Postings - See Job Posting Page.
Default Language Requirement
For portals with multiple languages enabled, when configuring localized values in the Translate pop-up, a value must be entered for the default language in order to save the localized values in the pop-up. For example, if the Display Job Title field is translated into French (France), and the default language is English (UK), then the English (UK) field cannot be blank. A translated value must always be included for the default language. Note: The default language is the language of the user creating the job requisition or requisition template.
Deleting a Job Requisition
Once a job requisition is created, whether it has been submitted or still in a Draft status, the requisition cannot be deleted.
Even if the requisition is changed to a Cancelled status, it will still be visible on the Manage Requisitions page when viewing requisitions that are in a Cancelled status.
The following information is available within this folder. Click a link to navigate directly to the appropriate topic: