To manage custom pages, go to, and under Cross-Platform Preferences, select .
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Custom Pages - Manage||Grants access to create and edit custom pages for the portal. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Core Administration|
The following widgets are currently available:
General - These widgets are available to all organizations.
- Events Calendar - Displays a calendar with the current month. Users can select a different month using the left and right arrows within the widget. Each day of the month is clickable and redirects users to the new LMS Events Calendar page with the selected day being the day that was clicked by the user. Only one instance of this widget is available per page. Note: This widget is only available when creating custom pages and Welcome pages.
- Formatted Message Box - Displays an HTML friendly message with a formatted title bar. See Formatted Message Box Widget.
- HTML - Enables you to add custom HTML or blocks of text to the page. See HTML Widget.
- Image - Displays an image. See Image Widget.
- Search - Provides a quick search text box, which can be used to search for training, certifications, and volunteer activities. The character limit for the Search field is 100. Only one instance of this widget is available per page. Note: This widget is not available when creating ATS Job Requisition pages. When a user enters a search term in the Search field and presses [Enter], the user is directed to the Global Search page with the search terms populated. See Global Search Overview.
- Social Feed - Displays the latest Live Feed updates from connections and team members. This widget is only available to organizations using Redesigned Connect. See Social Feed Widget.
- To Do's - Displays a list of To Dos. A To Do is a free form item a must be completed by the user. A To Do item can be added by a manager via My Team or the user via the To Do page.
- Your Action Items - Displays a list of the user's action items. This widget is only available when Universal Profile and Universal Profile - Actions are enabled. See Your Action Items Widget.
- Your Inbox - Lists a summary of all of the user's actions items. These are specific categories of action items, such as View Transcript, Approve Training, Approve Goals, Approve User Records, Test Questions Pending Grading, and Announcements.
- YouTube Video - Displays an embedded YouTube video. See YouTube Widget.
- Browse for Training - Lists the available subjects the user can browse as defined by the user's division.
- Featured Training - The Featured Training widget displays training items that are configured by the administrator as Featured. Administrators can set a training item to be Featured via the Availability settings within Course Catalog. If the user has completed a featured training item or has the featured training in their Transcript, then that item is not displayed in the widget. If the training item is not available to the user, then it is not displayed in the widget. Note: Playlists are an exception to this behavior. If a playlist is designated as featured, it does NOT display in the Featured Training widget. The featured playlist does, however, display in the Featured carousel on the Learner Home page. See Featured Training Widget.
- My Training - Displays a list of all training for the user, including assigned, required, in-progress, and suggested training.
- Online Training in Progress - Lists the user's most recent online training titles that are in progress.
- Pending Evaluation - Lists the user's most recent training titles that need evaluations to be completed. Note: This widget appears on the Welcome page regardless of whether the user has a pending evaluation in the system.
- Required Training - Displays a list of the required training for the user.
- Suggested Training - Displays a list of the suggested training for the user. Note: The Suggested Training widget is populated by marking a training item as "Suggested" on the Availability tab in Course Catalog. The training item displays in the Suggested Training widget only for the users selected on the Availability tab.
- Training in Progress - Lists the user's most recent training titles that are in progress, including only curricula, online classes, and quick courses.
- Your Assigned Training - Lists the user's assigned training in chronological order, beginning with the oldest. This widget also displays trainings that are set as Requestable and have the Availability Type set to Required in the Course Catalog.
- Your Interest & Waitlist Tracking - Lists the user's sessions where the user is waitlisted and also events where the user has noted interest.
- Your Transcript - Includes the top sorted items from the Active tab of a user's transcript. The widget is capable of displaying all columns from the Active tab of a user's transcript, including the training purpose for each training item. See Your Transcript Widget.
- Your Upcoming Sessions - Lists the user's upcoming sessions in chronological order, beginning with the soonest.
- Your Tasks - Lists the tasks that the user must complete. This includes performance related tasks, Level 3 evaluations, and survey tasks.
Certifications - These widgets are only available for organizations using the LMS module.
- Certifications - This widget only applies to Certifications 2.0 (not legacy certifications). This widget enables users to track certification due dates, expiration dates, and status. See Certifications Widget.
- My Certifications/Designations/CE - This widget only applies to the legacy certifications functionality (not Certifications 2.0). This widget lists the user's certifications that still need credits or tracking units but are not denied.
- Order Forms - Displays a list of order forms that are available to the user.
- Volunteer Thermometer - This read-only widget displays the organization's progress towards their volunteer goals. See Thermometer Widget.
- Internal Job Search - This widget provides users with quick access to search for internal jobs and view a list of featured jobs.
- Referrals - This widget is used to feature Smart Referrals on the Welcome Page and custom pages. See Referrals Widget.
All widgets are available when creating custom Welcome pages, with the exception of the Featured Jobs and Search Jobs widgets.
EXE Anonymous User Welcome Page
Only the following widgets are available when creating Anonymous User Welcome pages:
Image, Browse for Training, Suggested Training, Formatted Message Box, HTML, Volunteer Thermometer, and YouTube Video.
Volunteer Management Welcome Page
Only the following widgets are available when creating Volunteer Management Welcome pages:
Image, Your Inbox, Training in Progress, Your Assigned Training, Your Tasks, Online Training in Progress, Suggested Training, Pending Evaluations, Required Training, My Training, To Do's, Formatted Message Box, Certifications, HTML, Volunteer Thermometer, and YouTube Video.
Only the following widgets are available when creating Recruiting career sites:
Image, HTML, Formatted Message Box, and YouTube video.