Cornerstone Content - Overview
Cornerstone Content includes the following topics:
- Before You Begin – Provides information about administration tasks to complete before accessing Cornerstone Content.
- Cornerstone Content Delivery and Maintenance – Provides information about how content is delivered and uploaded, and how content is periodically refreshed.
- Cornerstone Content Deactivation – Provides information when a customer does not want to renew a content product.
- Cornerstone Content Reports – Provides information about using Reporting 2.0 to track content utilization.
- Cornerstone Content Language Localization – Provides information about localizing your content for your region or audience.
- Cornerstone Content Materials and Resources – Provides information about available Content resources in the Cornerstone Success Center (CSC), including activation materials, Customer Success office hours, training resources, content communications, course catalogs, and playlists.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Course Catalog - View||
Grants access to view the learning objects in the course catalog and enables administrators to view the Course Console and the Popular Requests and Highest Rated widgets on the Learning Admin Console (in conjunction with the Learning Admin Console - View permission). This permission can be constrained by OU, User's OU, Training Type, Training Item, Provider, ILT Provider, User's ILT Provider, and User's LO Availability. This is an administrator permission.
Adding an OU constraint and a provider constraint to this permission results in an "AND" statement.
|Learning - Administration|
For additional permissions, please See Permissions for Learning.
Cornerstone Content is purchased through Cornerstone and includes the following types of content:
- Content Anytime (CCA) - Expertly curated subscriptions.
- A La Carte (ALC) - A full catalog of all courses and videos available for one specific provider.
- Cornerstone Originals - Content series created by Cornerstone’s in-house Studios team and curated into CCA subscriptions.
Note: Cornerstone Content does not include content purchased directly from a content provider outside of Cornerstone, even if the content lives in your Cornerstone Learning Management System (LMS). This exclusion also applies to a connector purchased from Cornerstone to integrate the third-party content with your LMS.
Content Anytime (CCA)
Content Anytime subscriptions are expertly curated, always fresh, plug & play content subscriptions that bring together a variety of content from multiple providers, modalities, and languages.
Content Anytime provides:
- Pre-curated, continuously evolving videos and courses
- 130+ partners & Cornerstone Originals content
- 9 content subscriptions
- 150+ playlists
- Content in 15+ languages
A La Carte (ALC)
The ALC content subscription is a full catalog of all courses and videos available for one specific provider, such as Grovo Full Library and CyberU Enterprise.
ALC’s specialized libraries provide:
- Content solutions directly from the experts
- Pre-integrated libraries of content from the world’s best vendors who specialize in learning for a specific industry, language, or functional library.
- Great add-on libraries
- 25+ partners
- Pre-integrated content
- Content in 15+ languages
Note: The ‘Subscription Name’’ field in Reporting 2.0 is often populated for ALC libraries. If you are not sure which ALC libraries you have, review this field. Alternatively, reach out to your Account Manager or Customer Success Manager for assistance.
Cornerstone Originals raise the bar for what you can expect from workplace learning. Cornerstone Original is an innovative content series created by Cornerstone’s in-house Studios team that addresses today's most pressing topics with best-in-class design and production.
Click here to view a sample of Cornerstone Originals and check your subscriptions to see what titles/series you can access. To search in your Content Anytime catalogs, filter for the provider name Cornerstone Originals.