The Reporting 2.0 homepage lists all the reports you have created, as well as any reports that have been shared with you. From this page, you can view your existing reports and create new reports. You can also create folders for your reports and organize your reports into the desired folder location.
Updated! Click here to download the list of Reporting 2.0 field descriptions, updated December 2021. This Excel spreadsheet provides descriptions for the fields in Reporting 2.0. This list is updated when there are changes to existing fields or new fields are added. Currently, the list is in English only. Note that it may be necessary to scroll through the sheets on the Excel spreadsheet in order to access the first sheet.
To access Reporting 2.0, go to
For information about Reporting 2.0 permissions, see the following:
Import Custom Reports
Theoption lets you import all of your reports and folders from Custom Reports to Reporting 2.0, including multi-module reports. The process is quick and easy and is available from the Reporting 2.0 homepage.
You can create new reports by clicking the See Reporting 2.0 - Create Report.button. For more information about creating reports,
The Quick Filters section lets you access your recently viewed reports, favorites, and system templates. To view any of these areas, expand the Quick Filters drop-down and select the desired option.
- Select to sort your list of reports in order from most to least recently viewed.
- Select to view only reports you have favorited.
This section is for your own folder hierarchy. You can customize the organization of reports you have created as you wish, and you can move reports into your folders to create the organization that best fits your needs. See Folders in Reporting 2.0. See Folders in Reporting 2.0.
Reporting 2.0 includes system report templates that are modeled after the most commonly-generated reports so that you can quickly and easily create reports that contain essential
Shared With Me
Clickto update the list of reports to show only reports that have been shared with you.
- If the user edits the report, you automatically receive the updates.
- If the user deletes the report, then the report is automatically removed for you.
- If a folder is shared with you, then any changes the user makes to the reports or the folder automatically appear for you.
- If the user deletes the folder, then the folder and any reports in the folder are removed for you.
Note: This option does not filter by reports you have shared with others.
The search bar lets you filter the list of reports by keywords so that you can find specific reports within a long list. Enter search terms in the search bar, up to 200 characters. The results update as you type. The search is limited to the report name.
List of Reports
The main section on the homepage lists all of the reports that you have created or that have been shared with you. You can search for reports using the search bar.
The following information displays for each report:
- Name - This column displays the name of the report. Click the name to open the report viewer.
- Owner - This column displays the owner of the report. An icon will appear if the report has been shared.
- Last Viewed - This column displays the date that you last viewed the report. You can sort this column by Last Viewed or Last Updated.
- Report Location - This column displays the folder in which the report is located. If "My Reports" displays, then the report has not been placed into a specific folder.
- Actions - The following options are available in the Actions column:
- - Click Edit icon to edit the report. This option is only available for users with permission to manage reports.
- Export report to Excel file icon to export the report to Excel. The maximum number of records that can be returned in the report is 200,000. If more than 200,000 rows match your criteria, the rows included will be randomly selected. - Click the
- Queue to Download to CSV - This option is available for users with the Reporting - Download permission and lets you queue the report for downloading. From the Reporting 2.0 homepage, you can choose to queue manually, which schedules the report in the existing queue and runs as soon as possible. Within the Reporting 2.0 Builder, you can also queue the report on a schedule.
- - This option is available for reports with a row count that is less than or equal to 30,000.
- - These file types are available for reports with a row count that is less than or equal to 200,000.
- - These file types are available for reports with a row count that is greater than 200,000.
- - This icon indicates the report was generated manually.
- - This icon indicates the report was generated on a schedule
- More Options dotted line drop-down to copy the report. - Click this option in the
- More Options dotted line drop-down lets you move the report to a different folder. Clicking opens a Move Report pop-up. In the pop-up, select the folder to which you would like to move the report. Then, click to the move the report. - This option in the
- More Options dotted line drop-down to delete the report. - Click this option in the
- More Options dotted line drop-down to share the report. For more information about sharing reports, see the Share Report topic in Online Help. - Click this option in the
- More Options dotted line drop-down to favorite the report. You can un-favorite a report by clicking from the actions drop-down. - Click this option in the
- More Options dotted line drop-down to export the report as a CSV, HTML, PDF, TXT PIPE, or TXT TAB file. The maximum number of records that can be returned in the report is 200,000. If more records exist than the maximum number of row count for the selected report output, the records included will be randomly selected. Note: Word and XML output options are available, but they are not supported. These options will be deprecated with the May '22 release. - Click one of the additional export options in the
Note: When exporting to Excel, report details appear in the top section of cells and include the report title, date/time generated, record count, etc. These details cross several columns at the top of the Excel spreadsheet. Report filters are not included. Because of this, it may be necessary to delete the report details in order to take actions in the report data columns, such as if you would like to sort the report.
For reports that are queued on a schedule, the following file types are available:
For reports that are manually queued and not on a schedule, the row limit is increased to one million, making this a great option for larger reports. The available output format for manually queue is CSV.
If more records exist than the maximum number of row count for the selected report output, the records included will be randomly selected.
Note that formats CSV, TXT (Pipe), and TXT (Tab) do not support all Reporting 2.0 features. If you did include features such as column summary in your report and extract this report as CSV, the not-supported feature will be ignored for your report output.
To queue a report for download, click the download icon . This opens a queue report pop-up. Next, click to download the report. Once the queued report is done processing, the system sends an email notification to the user to indicate whether the process was successful.
Each report that appears in the queued report pop-up will have one of the following icons next to it: