After a report is saved, you can click the report title on the My Reports page to open the report viewer. When clicking the report for the first time, the report automatically refreshes. The viewer shows the first 2,000 rows of data, which will be randomly selected. Filter properties will be applied if filters were used in the report. If a Chart is included in the Report, the chart will be generated based on the first 2,000 rows of data as well.
To access the report viewer page, go toThen, click the name of a report to open the report viewer.
For more information about Reporting 2.0 permissions, see the following:
- Permissions in Reporting 2.0 - This provides detailed information about Reporting 2.0 permissions.
- Permissions List - This provides the list of permissions and their relationships so that you know which permissions users need to have to create and view reports.
The following options are available when viewing reports in the viewer:
- Refresh - Click to update the report with the latest data. It is important to refresh after making changes to the filters.
- Export Options - Click the options drop-down to view the export options for the report. When exporting, the maximum number of records that are exported is 200,000. If more than 200,000 rows match your criteria, the rows included will be randomly selected. The following export options are available:
- Edit - Click the dotted line to enable the option to appear. Then, click to edit the report. This opens the report builder, where you can modify the report as needed. Then, click to save the changes.
- Copy - Click the dotted line to enable the option to appear. Then, click to copy the report. This opens the report builder, where you can modify the report as needed. Then, click to save the copied report.
- Delete - Click the dotted line to enable the option to appear. Then, click to delete the report.
- Expand/Collapse - When viewing a summary and hierarchy report, an Expand/Collapse option is available so that you can expand and collapse all levels.
Note: The options available in the kebab menu depend on your permissions.