The Add Form action item is available for Standard application workflows and enables administrators to add Training forms to the section. Training forms are configured by an administrator in Training Forms Administration. See Training Forms Administration.
The training form that you would like to add must already be configured in Training Forms Administration in order for the form to be available for the Add Form action.
To create an application workflow template, go to. Then click .
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Application Workflow Template - Manage||Grants ability to access and manage Application Workflow Templates. This permission can be constrained by OU and User’s OU. This is an administrator permission.||Recruiting Administration|
|Application Workflow Template - View||Grants ability to access and view Application Workflow Templates.||Recruiting Administration|
Administrators can only edit templates that they created or that were created by other administrators who exist within the constraints applied to this permission.
To add a Training form to the application workflow:
- Click Add Action Item drop-down in the section in which you would like to add the form. This opens the Find Form pop-up. from the
- Click the name of the form from the list of Training forms. You can search for forms by name and language.
- Click the name of the form. This adds the form to the application workflow.
Edit Action Item
Delete Action Item
Click the Delete icon to delete the action item.
Apply as Guest Consideration
Frequently Asked Questions
Forms from Form Management functionality cannot be added directly to the application workflow. Instead, once an applicant has applied for the job, you can assign the form via the action on Manage Candidates or Manage Applicants. See Manage Candidates - Assign Forms. See Manage Applicants - Assign Form.
- For external applicants, the form will appear on their My Profile page in the career site.
- For internal applicants, the form will appear on their My Jobs page on the internal career site or Applications tab in the Career Center.
E-Signature Note: Be sure that the form you would like to assign does not include an e-signature field. If you try to add a form that has an e-signature, an error message will appear.