The Add Form action item enables administrators to add Training forms to the section. Training forms are configured by an administrator in Training Forms Administration. See Training Forms Administration.
The training form that you would like to add must already be configured in Training Forms Administration in order for the form to be available for the Add Form action.
Add a Training Form
To add a Training form to the application workflow:
- Click Add Action Item drop-down in the section in which you would like to add the form. from the
- This opens the Find Form pop-up.
- Click the name of the form from the list of Training forms. You can search for forms by name and language.
- This adds the form to the section in the application workflow.
Edit Action Item
Delete Action Item
Click the Delete icon to delete the action item.
Apply as Guest Consideration
Frequently Asked Questions
Forms from the new Form Management functionality cannot be added directly to the application workflow. Instead, once an applicant has applied for the job, you can assign the form via the action on the Manage Applicants page. See Manage Applicants - Assign Form.
- For external applicants, the form will appear on their My Profile page in the career site.
- For internal applicants, the form will appear on their Applications tab in the Career Center.
E-Signature Note: Be sure that the form you would like to assign via the Manage Applicants page does not include an e-signature field. If you try to add a form that has an e-signature, an error message will appear.