The My Profile page on the internal career site lets applicants view their application status, withdraw an application, and reapply to the same position. Additionally, users can view the resume they submitted.
To access the application options, go to.
Click search jobs page on the internal career site.to go to the
From the Options drop-down, click to edit your name and contact information. It is important to note that changes to your profile apply to all other areas of the portal, such as on your universal profile.
This section displays the jobs you have applied to and the status of each application. You can also view the job details by clicking the linked job title.
The completion status of your application appears to the left of the job title. If you have started an application but have not yet submitted it, the status is In Progress or Complete. Once your app
The status of your application
The following are the possible statuses for your application:
- Closed - This status displays if the applicant status is Closed.
- Hired - This status displays if the applicant status is Hired.
Initiated by Recruiter - This status displays if the applicant has been submitted by a recruiting agency but has not yet started or completed their application for submission. Note: Previously, this status appeared in the Application Status field.
- In Review - This status displays if the applicant status is In Review.
- Not Submitted - This status displays if the application is not yet completed by the applicant and was not submitted by a method other than the applicant, such as manually moved by a recruiter or submitted from an agency portal.
- Requisition Closed - This status displays if the job requisition is closed.
- Submitted - This status displays if the applicant status is New Submission. Note: This is a new status.
Filter Application Drop-Down
The Filter Application drop-down displays options to filter applications by status. Only 100% completed applications display by default. The following options are available in the drop-down:
- All - Click this option to view the jobs you have applied for and jobs for which the application is in progress but has not yet been submitted.
- In Progress - Click this option to show only applications that are in progress but have not yet been submitted.
- Applied - Click this option to show only applications for jobs you have applied for, meaning that the application has been submitted.
Manage Applications Options
The following options are available to manage applications:
- - This option appears when an applicant has started the application process for a job but has not yet submitted their application.
- Reapply - This option allows applicants to reapply to a job requisition. This option is only available if enabled by an administrator, and the user has already been dispositioned from the requisition.
- View Application - This option allows the application to open a pop-up that displays the application. This option is available even if the requisition is closed.
- View Resume - This option allows the applicant to open the resume submitted with the application. The resume opens in the format in which it was submitted. This option is available even if the requisition is closed. This option does not display for applicants who applied via LinkedIn or submitted a structured resume.
- Withdraw - This option allows the applicant to withdraw their application after it is submitted. The user cannot undo the withdrawal action. The applicant's status is changed to Closed, and their disposition is set to "Voluntary Withdrawal." If configured, the Voluntary Withdrawal email is sent when the application is withdrawn.