The Training Form Administration function allows administrators to create training form templates, training form tasks, and questions in a question bank specifically designed for training forms.
To enable training forms for your portal, contact Global Product Support.
To access the Training Form Administration page, go to.
Search Training Forms
Use this field to search for an existing training form. If multiple languages are enabled for your portal, you can use the language filter to search for training forms by language.
Click the See Training Form Template - Create.link to create a training form template.
Training Form Task - Create
Click the See Training Form Task - Create.link to create a training form task.
Click the See Training Form Question - Create.link to view and create training questions and categories.
Show Inactive Training Forms
By default, only active forms are included in the table. Select the Show Inactive Training Forms option to include inactive forms in the table.
Training Forms Table
The following information displays for each training form in the table:
- Created By
- Tasks - This column displays the number of tasks that are actively using the form. Click the See Training Form Tasks - Manage. link to open the Task Administration page and manage all tasks that are using the corresponding form.
- Active - Select or unselect this option to make a form active or inactive.
Training Form Options
The following options are available in the Options column:
- View - Click this icon to view a read-only version of an existing form.
- Copy - Click this icon to copy existing form.
- Edit - Click this icon to edit the form.
- Delete - Click this icon to remove the form. Forms cannot be removed if the form has been requested by at least one user, however it can be deactivated.