The Review Section page lets you determine whether a section will contain goals, competencies, or Rating Scale and/or text response questions. Custom Fields may be added to any section, except Sign-Off sections. Rating Scale and/or Text Response questions may be added to sections containing goals and competencies. Suggested comments may be added to each Rating Scale question. Weights can be applied to each free form question. When entering the directions for a section, you may insert tags that are replaced with information about the employee reviewed or with links to that employee's performance data.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
The options that are visible on this page are determined by the section that is selected from the Type drop-down list. Some sections are only available if you are also using the associated functionality in the system.
- The Competency section is only used if also using the Competency functionality and have previously created competency models in the system.
- The Competency Assessment section is only used if also using the Competency functionality and have previously created review-based competency assessment tasks in the system.
- The Goals section is only applicable if also using the Goals functionality.
The following options are available:
- Name - Enter a name that helps identify the section. The character limit for this field is 50. If multiple languages are available for the portal, the section name can be localized by clicking the Translate icon to the right of the field.
- Type - Select the section type. Based on your selection, the various sections are populated accordingly. Once the section is created, the section type cannot be edited. The available Section Types are: