Interview Manager Overview
The Interview Manager page displays an interviewer's interview sessions for interviews and interview events. This is the primary page that interviewers use to view their interviews. This page is also used by recruiters to view the interviews for their requisitions. From this page, interviewers can view the following:
Interviewers can also submit recommendations for applicants they have interviewed.
Note: Interviews are scheduled by the recruiter from the applicant's Applicant Profile page.
To access the Interview Manager page, go to
|Applicants: Comments - Manage
Grants ability to view and manage comments for applicants.
This permission also defines whether comments posted when an interviewer submits an interview recommendation are posted to the Comments section on the Applicant Profile tab. Note: Interview recommendation comments for interviewers who have this permission display on the Applicant Profile tab. For interviewers who do not have this permission, the comments do not display on the Applicant Profile tab.
Grants ability to access and view past and future interviews and record interviewee recommendations.
This permission cannot be constrained.
Note: This is a dynamically assigned permission that is not available in Security Role Administration. Once a user is scheduled as an interviewer for an applicant, the user will always have permission to view the interview details on the Interview Manager page. Users with this permission can do the following:
- Access the Interview Manager page.
- View the resume and cover letter for applicants for whom they are an interviewer.
- View the applicant profile for applicants for whom they are an interviewer.
- View the interview guide for the requisition for which they are listed as an interviewer.
- Recommend that an applicant be advanced or not advanced.
The Interview Manager page is divided into the following tabs:
- Scheduled Interviews - This tab displays interviews that have been scheduled for the interviewer.
- Completed Interviews - This tab displays interviews the interviewer has conducted. Note: This tab cannot be accessed by requisition owners unless they are also an interviewer.