Design Note: An updated interface is available for this page, which can be enabled by administrators in Feature Activation Preferences. With the new design, the functionality of the page is unchanged. The new interface will be automatically enabled in production, stage, and pilot portals with the Q3 2024 Release and the legacy user interface pages will no longer be available.
To access Curricula Administration, go to.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Curricula Admin - Manage||
Tip: Do not constrain this permission to your entire corporation; it can cause long page load times and timeout errors. Applying this constraint is functionally the same as leaving the permission unconstrained, but omitting this constraint does not cause the system to do the unnecessary constraint checks as in the former scenario.
|Learning - Administration|
|Curriculum Owner||Grants ability for those designated as owner of one or more existing curricula to make edits/updates to those curricula. This is an administrator permission.||Learning - Administration|
|Curriculum Player Options||Grants ability to enable Curriculum Player feature via the General step when creating or editing a curriculum. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Learning - Administration|
|Enable Curricula Auto-Launch Option||Grants ability to enable the curricula auto-launch feature via the Structure step when creating or editing a curriculum. This is an administrator permission.||Learning - Administration|
The following features are available on the Curricula Administration page:
- Create a New Curriculum - Click this link to create a new curriculum.
- View Pending Requests - Click this link to see curriculum requests from users who requested a curriculum for which they did not complete the required prerequisite. Only Curriculum Owners will be able to view and manage curriculum exception requests.
- Search - Use this search bar to search for existing curricula.
- Search by Training Title - Use this field to search for a curriculum by filtering for a specific single training title.
- Include Inactive - Check this box to view inactive curricula.
- Expand - Click this icon to expand the curriculum and view other versions.
- Active - Check or uncheck this box to make a curriculum active or inactive. When an administrator attempts to activate or deactivate a curriculum from the Curricula Administration page, they will be prompted to confirm the activation or deactivation via a pop-up.
- Edit Evaluation - Click this icon to manage evaluations for the curriculum.
- View Users - Click this icon to view users enrolled in curriculum and modify the curriculum version for users.
- Copy Curriculum - Click this icon to copy an existing curriculum. Only the current version or an inactive curriculum can be copied. For more information about what fields and settings are copied to the new version: See Copy Curriculum.
- Edit - Click this icon to edit a curriculum.
- Click this icon to delete the curriculum. Curricula cannot be removed if:
- The curriculum has been requested by at least one user. In this case, the curriculum can be deactivated if necessary.
- The curriculum is included in an active learning assignment.
A pop-up will appear, asking if you are sure you want to delete the curriculum. To confirm that you do wish to delete the curriculum and remove it from the Curricula Administration page, click thebutton. If you do not want to delete the curriculum, click the button and the deletion will not occur.
Versioning in Progress - This icon indicates that versioning is still in progress if versioning occurred due to administrative structure changes.