When editing a curriculum, some modifications will create a new version of the curriculum, while others will not. See Curriculum - Edit.
Note: The processing time that is required for the system to process the curriculum changes and to display the newest version as the current version may vary. The version that is listed first is the version that any users who request this curriculum or any manager or administrator who assigns will be requesting or assigning. Before assigning a new version of a curriculum to a user, verify that reversion process is complete.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
- Go to .
- Click Expand icon next to the curriculum title to view all the versions of that curriculum
- Title - displays the title of each version
- Version - displays version number of curriculum
- Effective Date - this displays the date the version of the curriculum became effective or will become effective (if effective date was set to a future date)
- Edit - click to edit curriculum
- Delete - can delete a curriculum if no users are registered