Curriculum View Pending Requests functionality allows you to see curriculum requests from users who requested a curriculum for which they did not complete the required prerequisite. Only Curriculum Owners will be able to view and manage curriculum exception requests.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Curriculum Owner||Grants ability for those designated as owner of one or more existing curricula to make edits/updates to those curricula. This is an administrator permission.||Learning - Administration|
To manage exception requests, on the Curricula Administration page, complete the following steps:
- Click link.
- Pending/View Past Requests tabs:
- Pending - This tab shows all pending requests
- View Past Requests - This tab shows all past requests that have either been granted or denied
- Click the button to approve the user to take this class.
- Click the button to deny the user to take this class. User's status will change from Exception Requested to Denied