The Check-Ins meetings and topics page provides areas to manage meetings, topics, notes, and settings. You can also view goals and development plans for users in the discussion.
From the meetings and topics page, you can perform the following tasks:
- Add a new meeting
- Add Follow-Up action items See Check-Ins - Manage Follow-Ups.
- Archive/restore a meeting
- Delete a meeting
- Download topics, notes, and follow-ups to a .pdf file
- Manage views
- Manage topics See Check-Ins - Manage Topics .
- View settings See Check-Ins - Manage Settings.
- View or add meeting notes
- View the note edit history
- View user goals
- View user development plans
To view the meetings and topics page, go toand then click the appropriate check-in on your home page.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
Note: All of the actions you perform on this page are saved automatically.
The following icons are available on this page:
|Check-Ins Menu- Click this icon to return to the Check-Ins home page.|
|Find People- Search for people with whom you want to start a Check-Ins discussion, search for participants in current discussions, or find previously conducted Check-Ins with participants who no longer work for the company, or participants in archived conversations.|
People Bar- Displays all participants with whom you had a Check-In discussion. Click any member to view their meeting dates, to archive a meeting, or create a new Check-In discussion. If there are more than five people on the People Bar, only people that you had a Check-In with in the last 31 days will display.
Use the view drop-down to display Meeting View or Topic View.
- - Displays meetings in the left pane and all related topics, notes, and follow-ups topics in the left pane. This is the default view.
- - Displays all topics in this meeting in the left pane. Select a topic to view associated notes sorted by meeting dates. Topics are listed in the same order as they appear in the Manage Topics list.
Click thebutton to add a new meeting to this discussion.
There are two ways to create a new meeting:
- If you set a meeting frequency when you created this discussion, when you click , the new meeting date appears in the meeting list based on that frequency.
- Select a meeting date in the date field. The selected date appears in the meeting column.
Click the Options menu to access the following options:
- View the settings pages for this meeting. Settings include:
- General Settings - View or edit the name, description, or meeting frequency for this discussion.
- Manage Topics - Manage the topics for this meeting. You can add, edit, move, and archive topics.
- Modification History - View all changes made to this meeting.
- - Click to download all topics, notes, and follow-ups for this meeting to a .pdf file.
- - Click on the appropriate meeting date, click the ellipses, and then click . The creator of a meeting can delete it, but only if all of the notes or follow-ups were also entered by the creator. If another user entered notes or follow-ups, the meeting cannot be deleted. Deleted Check-In meetings cannot be restored. You can view deleted meeting details appear on the Check-Ins Modification History page. See Check-Ins - Manage Settings.
Check-Ins meetings can be archived and restored.
- To archive a meeting, in the People Bar, click the user icon for the user whose meeting you want to archive. Click the ellipses for the appropriate meeting, and then click Archive. The meeting moves to the Archived tab.
- To restore a meeting, in the People Bar, click the user icon for the user whose meeting you want to restore. Click the ellipses for the appropriate meeting, and then click . The meeting moves to the Active tab.
Meeting List/Topic List
This list appears at the left of the window and displays the meeting list or topic list based on the selected view.
Use the formatting toolbar to add emphasis to any text that you enter on this page. You can bold, italicize, underline, and add numbers or bullets to text.
The check-mark allows you to add Follow-Up action items to a topic. See Check-Ins - Manage Follow-Ups.
Click and select a date to schedule a meeting for this discussion. The selected date appears in the new meeting list.
Click the Goals icon to display a quick-view of the current goals for the user involved in this discussion. Click thebutton to view full goal details. You must have the appropriate permissions to view or manage user goals.
Click the Dev Plan icon to display a quick-view of the current development plan for the selected user in this discussion. You can click on a Development Objective for more information or click the button to display the full development plan. You must have the appropriate permission to view or manage user development plans.
You can add Follow-Up action items to a meeting topic. Follow-Up action items can be assigned a due date and assigned to a user. See Check-Ins - Manage Follow-Ups.
The meetings and topics page provides a place to write collaborative and individual notes for all participants in the meeting. This ensures that all voices are heard by capturing everyone's thoughts, ideas, or concerns.
- To add a collaborative note, click in the Collaborate here area and enter your notes.
- To add an individual note, scroll down to your personal identifier, click on the note line, and then add your notes. Individual notes can only be changed or deleted by the original writer.
Once you click the notes area, you can use the formatting toolbar to customize the look of your notes.
Additionally, you can create follow-up action items in the notes areas. See Check-Ins - Manage Follow-Ups.
- The date displays when the notes were edited.
- means that the notes have been changed.
- means that the changes are saved to the notes section and the View History page.
- opens the Edit History page that displays all changes for collaborative or shared notes.