Topics are the discussion guide questions or statements that are part of each Check-Ins meeting. Each meeting must have at least one topic.
Note: If you add, remove, or edit topics, the changes apply to all past, present, and future meetings in the selected Check-Ins conversation, not just an individual meeting.
From the Manage Topics settings page, you can perform the following tasks:
To view the Manage Topics page, go toand then click the appropriate Check-In on your Home Page. Click the ellipses, click Check-Ins Settings, and then click the Manage Topics tab.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
The following icons are available on this page:
|Check-Ins Menu- Click this icon to return to the Check-Ins Home Page.|
|Find People- Search for people with whom you want to start a Check-Ins discussion, search for participants in current discussions
People Bar- Displays all participants with whom you had a Check-In discussion. Click any member to view their meeting dates, to archive a meeting, or create a new Check-In discussion. If there are more than five people on the People Bar, only participants that you had a Check-In with in the last 31 days will display.
- Click the button.
- On the Add Topic flyout, complete the following fields:
- Topic Title (required). Enter up to 200 characters.
- Topic Instructions (optional).
- Click to save the new topic to the topic list.
Tip: If you want to add several topics at once, click the Add Another Topic checkbox after you finish the first topic, and then click . The topic is saved to the topic list and a blank Add Topic page flyout opens.
To edit a topic, clickfor the appropriate topic. The Edit Topic flyout opens. Edit the appropriate fields, and then click .
The Active tab displays all active topics in this discussion. The Archived tab displays all archived topics in this discussion. Once a topic is archived, it is no longer visible in the meeting. Note: If this topic is part of a template, it may be archived for this discussion, but active in other discussions that use this template.
- Archive a topic - On the Active tab, click Archive this topic checkbox. The topic is moved to the Archived tab and is not visible for this meeting. for the appropriate topic. On the Edit Topic fly-out, click the
- Restore a topic - On the Archived tab, click for the appropriate topic. The restored topic appears on the Active tab and is visible for this meeting.
To change the order of a topic, click anywhere on the topic and drag it up or down to the new location in the list.