Topics are the discussion guides that are available for Check-In meetings.
From the Manage Topics page, you can perform the following tasks:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
The following icons are available on this page:
|Check-Ins Menu- Click this icon to go to your Check-Ins home page.|
|Discussion members - Displays the people who are involved in this discussion. Click any member to view their meeting dates, archive a meeting, or create a new check-in discussion for the selected person. Based on the settings, this icon may be an image, user initials, or an open circle.|
In addition to the Manage Topics settings page, you can also view:
- General Settings - View participants and view/edit the check-in name, description, and meeting frequency.
- Modification History - View the modification history for this discussion.
Click thebutton to return to the meetings and discussion page.
The Active tab displays all active topics in this discussion. The Archived tab displays all archived topics in this discussion. Archived topics do not display in this discussion. Note: If this topic is part of a template, it may be archived for this discussion, but active in other discussions that use this template.
- To archive a topic, on the Active tab, click Archive this topic check-box. The topic is archived and moved to the Archived tab. for the appropriate topic. On the Edit Topic fly-out, click the
- To restore a topic to Active status, on the Archived tab, click for the appropriate topic. The restored topic appears on the Active tab and is now visible in this discussion.
Click thebutton to add a new topic question to this discussion.
- On the Add Topic fly-out, complete the following fields:
- Topic Title (required). You can enter up to 200 characters.
- Topic Instructions (optional).
- Click to save the new topic to the topic list.
Tip: If you want to add several topics at once, click the Add Another Topic checkbox after you enter the Topic Title and/or Topic Instructions, and then click . The topic is saved to the topic list and a blank Add Topic page opens.
To edit a topic, clickfor the appropriate topic. The Edit Topic panel slides open. Edit the appropriate fields, and then click .
To change the order of a topic, click on the left menu associated with the topic, and move it up or down to the appropriate location.