Topics are the discussion guide questions or statements that are part of each Check-Ins meeting. Each meeting must have at least one topic.
From the Manage Topics page, you can perform the following tasks:
To view the Manage Topics page, go toand then click the appropriate Check-In on your home page. Click the ellipses, click Check-Ins Settings, and then click the Manage Topics tab.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
The following icons are available on this page:
|Check-Ins Menu- Click this icon to return to the Check-Ins home page.|
|Find People- Search for people with whom you want to start a Check-Ins discussion, search for participants in current discussions.|
People Bar- Displays all participants with whom you had a Check-In discussion. Click any member to view their meeting dates, to archive a meeting, or create a new Check-In discussion. If there are more than five people on the People Bar, only participants that you had a Check-In with in the last 31 days will display.
- Click the button.
- On the Add Topic flyout, complete the following fields:
- Topic Title (required). Enter up to 200 characters.
- Topic Instructions (optional).
- Click to save the new topic to the topic list.
Tip: If you want to add several topics at once, click the Add Another Topic checkbox after you finish the first topic, and then click . The topic is saved to the topic list and a blank Add Topic page flyout opens.
To edit a topic, clickfor the appropriate topic. The Edit Topic flyout opens. Edit the appropriate fields, and then click .
The Active tab displays all active topics in this discussion. The Archived tab displays all archived topics in this discussion. Once a topic is archived, it is no longer visible in the meeting. Note: If this topic is part of a template, it may be archived for this discussion, but active in other discussions that use this template.
- Archive a topic - On the Active tab, click Archive this topic check-box. The topic is moved to the Archived tab and is not visible for this meeting. for the appropriate topic. On the Edit Topic fly-out, click the
- Restore a topic - On the Archived tab, click for the appropriate topic. The restored topic appears on the Active tab and is visible for this meeting.
To change the order of a topic, click anywhere on the topic and drag it up or down to the new location.