Check-Ins - Manage Follow-Ups
You can perform the following tasks for Follow-Ups:
- Create Follow-Ups
- Assign a follow-up completion date
- Assign a follow up to a user
- Change the follow-up status
- View a summary of follow-ups
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
To create a follow-up action item:
- Put the cursor in the note area where you want to add a follow-up action item. For example, if you want to add a list of follow-up action items to an individual note that you created, put your cursor in that area.
- Type the first follow-up action item, and then click the check-mark on the styles toolbar. The action item appears with a check-box.
Tip: If you want to add another follow-up, after you complete the first follow-up item, select <Enter> and type your next action item.
To add a completion date, hover over an action item, click the calendar and select a date. The date appears after the follow-up.
To assign a follow-up to yourself or another participant, hover over an action item, click the add user icon , and select a user. The assigned user's Avatar appears.
To mark a follow-up complete, click its check-box. If a follow-up is not complete, its check-box remains unchecked.
Click the Follow-Ups icon to open the summary flyout. The Follow-Ups flyout has a Completed tab that displays completed action items and an Incomplete tab that displays action items that are not yet complete. The flyout is synced with the main topic display, so any action taken in either area is reflected in both places. Follow-Up items on the summary page are listed by topic.