Check-Ins - Follow-Ups
You can perform the following tasks for follow-ups:
- Create follow-ups
- Assign a follow up to a user
- Change the follow-up status
- View a summary of follow-ups
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
To create a follow-up action item
- Put the cursor in the note area where you want to add a follow-up action item. For example, if you want to add a list of follow-up action items to an individual note, put your cursor in that area.
- Type the first follow-up action item, and then click the check-mark box in the styles row. The action item appears with a check-box.
Tip: If you want to add another follow-up, simply hit enter and type your next action item. Hit enter for each additional follow-up item.
To assign a follow-up to yourself or another user in the meeting, hover over an action item, click the add user icon , and select a user. The selected name appears after the follow-up.
To mark a follow-up complete, click its check-box. If a follow-up is not complete, its check-box is unchecked. To view a summary of all follow-action items, click the Follow-Ups icon.
Click the Follow-Ups icon to open the summary flyout. The Follow-Ups flyout has a Completed tab that displays completed action items and an Outstanding tab that displays action items that are not yet completed. The flyout is synced with the main topic display, so any action that is taken in either area is reflected in both places. Follow-Up items on the summary page are listed by topic.