Check-In Settings include the following pages:
- General Settings - View participants and view/edit the check-in name, description, and meeting frequency.
- Manage Topics - Add, edit, archive, restore, and change the order of topics. See Check-Ins - Manage Topics .
- Modification History - View the modification history for this discussion.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
The following icons are available on this page:
|Check-Ins Menu- Click this icon to go to your Check-Ins home page.|
|Discussion members - Displays the people who are involved in this discussion. Click any member to view their meeting dates, archive a meeting, or create a new check-in discussion for the selected person. Based on the settings, this icon may be an image, user initials, or an open circle.|
Use the General Settings page to view or edit the following information:
- Check-in Name - The name of this check-in discussion
- Check-in Description - The description of this check-in discussion.
- Meeting Frequency - How often you want to have this meeting. Options are:
- As Needed
Use the Manage Topics page to add, edit, archive, restore, and change the order of topics. See Check-Ins - Manage Topics .
Use the Modification History Page to view a record of all changes made to the discussion. You cannot edit this page.
- Date Range - Select the date range for the changes you want to view.
- User - Select the user whose changes you want to view. You can select All or select a specific user.
- Modified on - The date on which the change was made.
- User - The user who made the change.
- Meeting - The meeting date to which the change applies.
- Event - The type of change.
Use the download icon to download the modification history to a .pdf file. Once the download is complete, it opens and you can save it. Note: You must have a .pdf reader installed to download to .pdf.
Click thebutton to return to the meetings and discussion page.