Agency Portal - My Jobs
The My Jobs tab on the Agency Portal page displays all requisitions that have been posted to the agency. In order to appear in an agency's portal, the job must be in an Open status and within the job's effective and expiration dates.
To access the My Jobs tab, click the tab name on the Agency Portal page.
Use the search filter options to limit the jobs that display in the My Jobs table. Enter filter criteria in the Job Title and Req ID fields, and then click . The Agency Portal table updates to display only the jobs that match the filter criteria. Note: The value in the Req ID field must be an exact match for a requisition, or the requisition does not display.
The Sort by option provides a quick way to organize the information in the My Jobs table. You can change the sort order by selecting one of the following options in the drop-down:
- Job Title (A-Z) - This is the default sort order. Jobs are sorted by job title from the beginning of the alphabet to the end.
- Job Title (Z-A) - Select this option to sort by job title starting from the end of the alphabet to the beginning.
- Current Openings (Descending) - Select this option to sort by the number of job openings per requisition, from highest to lowest.
- Current Openings (Ascending) - Select this option to sort by the number of job openings per requisition, from lowest to highest.
- Location (A-Z) - Select this option to sort by job location starting from the beginning of the alphabet to the end.
- Location (Z-A) - Select this option to sort by job location starting from the end of the alphabet to the beginning.
- Target Hired Date (Descending) - Select this option to sort by the target hire date, from most recent to least recent.
- Target Hired Date (Ascending) - Select this option to sort by the target hire date, from least recent to most recent.
My Jobs Table
The My Jobs table displays the requisitions that have been posted to the agency. All requisitions are collapsed by default. When expanded, additional information appears for the requisition.
The following information is available for each requisition:
- Priority - The red, green, or gray circle that appears to the left of the job title indicates the priority level of the requisition. The following are the priority levels:
- Red - Critical to Fill
- Green - Normal
- Gray - On-going
- Job Title and Requisition ID - This displays the display job title for the requisition. The associated requisition ID displays in parentheses to the right of the job title. For portals with multiple languages enabled, this displays in the user's language if available. If the user's language is not available, then this displays in the language of the user who defined it.
- Current Openings - This field displays the number of job openings available for the requisition. The value in this field is calculated by subtracting the total number of openings for the requisition from the number of applicants that have been hired for the requisition. If the number of openings is ongoing, then "Ongoing" displays in the field.
- Location - This field displays the location for the requisition.
- Submissions - This field displays a linked number of completed submissions. Clicking the link opens the Manage Submissions page within the agency's portal. Note: A submission indicates that an applicant has completed the application process for the requisition. However, this does not include completion of additional items that may be added after an applicant applies, such as training.
- Date Opened - This field displays the date on which the requisition achieved an Open status.
- Target Hire Date - This field displays the date by which the requisition owner would like the position to be filled.
- Division - This field displays the requisition's division.
- Hires - This field displays the total number of submissions to the requisitions that the user has submitted that have a status of Hired.
- Owners - This field displays the requisition owner. Hover over the owner's name to view an information pop-up that displays the owner's picture, name, position, phone number, and linked email address. Owners are listed in the order in which they are added to the requisition.
The following options are available in the Options drop-down:
The Submit Applicant option allows you to submit the applicant to the requisition. To submit an applicant:
- Click the option. This opens the Submission Details pop-up.
- Enter the applicant's first name in the First Name field, up to 100 characters.
- Enter the applicant's last name in the Last Name field, up to 100 characters.
- Enter the applicant's email address in the Email Address field, up to 100 characters.
- Enter the applicant's phone number in the Phone Number field, up to 100 characters.
- Check the Hide contact info on submission option to hide the applicant's phone number and email address upon submission of the applicant. The contact information is hidden on all pages that display an applicant's phone number and email address.
Note: This option only appears in the Submission Details pop-up if the option to allow users to hide an applicant's contact information is configured for the recruiting agency.
- Click the button. This checks the availability of the applicant to determine whether another agency owns the applicant.
If the applicant is not available, then "Unavailable for Submission at this time" appears above thebutton. The applicant cannot be submitted to the requisition at this time.
Once the applicant is successfully submitted, they appear on the Manage Job Requisitions page as a new submission for the job. The recruiter can choose to advance or pass the applicant. If the applicant is advanced, then they become part of the applicant pool for the job. If the applicant is passed, then they are no longer in consideration for the job.
For more information about new submissions, see the Manage Candidates page.
Submitting an applicant who does not have a user record in the system creates a new user record. Note: If the applicant's contact information has already been made visible at another point during their application process and the Hide contact info on submission option was checked on the Submission Details pop-up, then the Hide contact info on submission option is automatically unchecked.
If submitting an applicant that is currently archived but available, then submitting the applicant reactivates the submission process. See Compliance Enablement Preferences.
Potential Duplicate Applicant
If the Prevent Duplicates option is selected by the administrator in Requisition and Applicant Preferences, then the system performs a duplicate applicant check each time a recruiting agency user attempts to submit an applicant for a job. When the button is clicked, the system checks the applicant's phone number and first and last name against existing applicants. If an exact match is found, then "Unavailable for submission at this time" displays, and the applicant cannot be submitted to the requisition.
Clickingon the Submission Details pop-up begins the submission process. This opens the application experience pop-up on which you provide additional information about the applicant, such as a resume and cover letter.
The process of submitting an applicant from the Agency Portal page is similar to the process of submitting an applicant from other areas of the Applicant Tracking System. However, the following features are not available when submitting applicants from an agency portal:
- A LinkedIn profile cannot be used. Therefore, the Use LinkedIn Resume option is not available.
- An applicant's previous resume cannot be used. Therefore, the Use Previous Resume option is not available.
- The application cannot be saved and continued later. The application must be completed and submitted at the time of creation. Therefore, the button is not available.
When the application is submitted, the source is "Agency - [Agency Name]."
Note: The application workflow is defined by the agency portal workflow on the requisition template. See Job Requisition Template - Create - Application Workflow Tab.
View Job Ad
The View Job Ad option allows you to open the external job ad that was created for the job. The job ad opens in a pop-up window. For portals with multiple languages enabled, this displays in the user's language if available. If the user's language is not available, then this displays in the language of the user who defined it.