From the Check-Ins home page, you can perform the following tasks:
- Create a new Check-Ins discussion - See Check-Ins - Create a New Check-In Meeting .
- View upcoming follow-up action items
- View and open past and recently modified Check-Ins
- View Check-Ins welcome content or instructions
- View Getting Started Tips (Videos)
Note: The home page is configurable by your administrator, so the content may vary.
To access the Check-Ins Home Page, go to your organization's home page and select Check-Ins.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
The following icons are available on this page:
|Check-Ins Menu- Click this icon to return to the Check-Ins Home Page.|
|Find People- Search for people with whom you want to start a Check-Ins discussion, search for participants in current discussions
People Bar- Displays all participants with whom you had a Check-In discussion. Click any member to view their meeting dates, to archive a meeting, or create a new Check-In discussion. If there are more than five people on the People Bar, only participants that you had a Check-In with in the last 31 days will display.
This area may contain welcome information or instructions.
The Upcoming tab provides information about the status follow-up action items assigned to you. Incomplete Follow-Ups are color-coded based on the due date:
- Red - Past the assigned due date
- Yellow - Due within seven days
- Black - Any follow-up that's incomplete, regardless of due date
Click any follow-up number to open the Follow-Ups flyout where you can change the status of an action item.
The Past and Recently Modified tabs provide information about past and recently modified Check-In meetings.
Each tab contains the following information:
- The name of the user who created the Check-Ins meeting.
- The type of meeting, such as a Goals Check-in.
- The frequency of the meeting, such as weekly or monthly.
- The date of the next meeting.
Note: The Recently Modified tab does not include the date of the next meeting. Instead, it contains the date of the modification.
Click on any Check-Ins meeting to view or add new meetings or manage meeting topics. See Check-Ins - Manage Topics .