The Check-Ins Dashboard lets users view and manage current discussions and create new discussions.
From the Check-Ins Dashboard, you can perform the following tasks:
- Create a new Check-In discussion - See Check-Ins - Create a New Check-In Meeting .
- View or open Recent Check-Ins
- View check-in instructions
- View Getting Started Tips (Videos)
Note: The content on the dashboard will vary based on whether you are a new or returning check-ins user and how your administrator configured the page.
To access the dashboard, go to your home page and select Check-Ins.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
If visible, this area provides welcome content for new or returning users.
The Recent Check-Ins section displays the current discussions in which you are a participant as follows:
- The name of participants in the meeting.
- The type of meeting, such as a Goals Check-in.
- The frequency of the meeting, such as weekly or monthly.
- The date of the next meeting.
You can click on any discussion in this list to view or add new meetings or manage discussion topics. See Check-Ins - Manage Topics .
If visible, this section may provide instructions to create check-ins or other information that is useful to your organization.