Check-Ins - Create a New Check-In Meeting
To create a new Check-In, go to.
- If this is the first time creating a check-in discussion, click the button on the welcome page.
- If this is not the first time creating a check-in discussion, click the button on the dashboard.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
Create a New Check-In Meeting
- On the Create a new check-in page, search for and select the user you want to include in this discussion, and then select the button. You can only create a discussion with users who are within your permission constraints.
- Select the appropriate template. Click to view general information and topics for the template. You can only view and select templates to which you have access.
- Click the button and review your options. You can change the Check-In Name, Check-In Description, and Meeting Frequency for this discussion. Meeting frequency defines how often you want to schedule meetings for this discussion. Options are As Needed, Weekly, Biweekly, Monthly, and Quarterly. You can also review the topics that are associated with this template.
- Click the button to create this check-in discussion.
- Select the date for the first meeting. Note: If the current date is selected, you immediately begin the check-in. The meeting and topic view opens.
- Click . This discussion is saved to your Check-Ins dashboard.