Check-Ins - Create a New Check-In Meeting
To create a new Check-In, go to.
- If this is the first time creating a check-in discussion, click the button on the home page.
- If this is not the first time creating a check-in discussion, click the button on the home page.
Note: Your administrator can change the name of these buttons, so your button names may be different.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
Create a New Check-In Meeting
- On the Create a new check-in page, search for and select the user you want to include in this discussion, and then select the button. You can only create a discussion with users who are within your permission constraints.
- Select the appropriate template. Click to view general information and topics for the template. You can only view and select templates to which you have access.
- Click the button.
- Review or edit your options. You can modify:
- Check-In Name - Name of the check-in meeting. Enter up to 200 characters.
- Check-In Description - Description of the check-in meeting. Maximum 1000 characters.
- Meeting Frequency - How often you want to schedule meetings for this discussion. Options are As Needed, Weekly, Biweekly, Monthly, and Quarterly.
- Click the button to create this check-in meeting.
- Select the date for the first meeting. Note: If the current date is selected, the meeting begins immediately.
The meeting and topic view opens. See Check-Ins - Manage Meetings and Topics.