Check-Ins - Create a New Check-In Meeting
Users can create a new check-in meeting, add participants, select a meeting template, add and modify topics, and schedule meeting dates.
To create a new Check-In, go to.
- If this is the first time creating a check-in meeting, click the button on the home page.
- If this is not the first time creating a check-in meeting, click the button on the home page.
Note: Your administrator can change the name of these buttons, so your button names may be different.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
Create a New Check-In Meeting
- On the Create a new check-in page, search for and select the user you want to include in this meeting, and then select the Note: Search results may include inactive users. You cannot create check-ins with inactive users. button. You can only create a meeting with users who are within your permission constraints.
- Select the button for the template you want to use in this meeting and click . Click to view general information and topics for the template. You can only view and select templates to which you have access.
- Review or edit your options. You can modify:
- Check-In Name - Name of the check-in meeting. Enter up to 200 characters.
- Check-In Description - Description of the check-in meeting. Maximum 1000 characters.
- Meeting Frequency - How often you want to schedule meetings for this discussion. Options are As Needed, Weekly, Biweekly, Monthly, and Quarterly.
- First Meeting Date - The date of the first Check-In meeting. Note: If the current date is selected, the meeting list shows today’s date.<![CDATA[ ]]>
You can also review the topics associated with this template.
- Click to create the meeting.
The meeting and topic view opens. See Check-Ins - Manage Meetings and Topics.