Dashboard Report Types
The following standard reports are available for use within dashboards:
- Certification Details Report - Displays a pie chart summary of all users' progress on a certification.
- Certification Report - Displays a pie chart showing percentage of initial certification statuses.
- Employee Training Progress Pie Chart Report - Displays a pie chart summary of subordinates' training progress.
- Employee Training Status Summary Report - Displays a summary of how many training items each employee has that are not started, in progress, or completed. Note: This report displays a maximum of five users in the graph. To view a report with all available users, click the Print link in the options drop-down in the upper-right corner of the widget. The options drop-down can be viewed by hovering the mouse over the upper-right corner of the widget.
- Goal Status - Displays a summary of goal statuses for a specific set of users.
- Goal Target - Displays the details of all targets contained inside of goals for a specified user.
- Goal Tasks Summary - Displays details of all tasks contained inside of goals for a specific user.
- ILT Interest Tracking Report - Displays the ILT events for which there is most interest.
- Performance Review Distribution - Displays a graph of the distribution of a specific review task for a set of users.
- SMP Succession Report - Displays the number of successors for each rating in the succession metric.
- Succession Metric Ratings - Displays a pie chart showing percentage of the number of users for each rating in the metric.
- Task User Status Report - Displays a pie chart showing percentage of subordinates with various task progresses.
- Top Training Items Report - Displays the top training items during the specified time period.
- Training Progress Summary Pie Chart - Displays a pie chart summary of users' progress for a specific training item.
Dashboard Sharing Considerations
A dashboard cannot be shared if it contains either of these two reports:
- Employee Training Progress Pie Chart Report
- Employee Training Status Summary Report
If the dashboard contains one of these reports, the Sharing option is disabled because these reports are designed to only show the user's own subordinates, and sharing a dashboard with these reports will result in users being able to see data for another user’s subordinates.
If a user tries to share the dashboard with one of the above mentioned reports, an error message is displayed, indicating that the user must remove the widget in order to share the dashboard.
A complete list of recommended reports for managers, learning, performance, and succession is available in the OnDemand Support folder: