The following standard reports are available for use within dashboards:
- Certification Details Report - Displays a pie chart summary of all users' progress on a certification.
- Certification Report - Displays a pie chart showing percentage of initial certification statuses.
- Employee Training Progress Pie Chart Report - Displays a pie chart summary of subordinates' training progress.
- Employee Training Status Summary Report - Displays a summary of how many training items each employee has that are not started, in progress, or completed. Note: This report displays a maximum of five users in the graph. To view a report with all available users, click the Print link in the options drop-down in the upper-right corner of the widget. The options drop-down can be viewed by hovering the mouse over the upper-right corner of the widget.
- Goal Status - Displays a summary of goal statuses for a specific set of users.
- Goal Target - Displays the details of all targets contained inside of goals for a specified user.
- Goal Tasks Summary - Displays details of all tasks contained inside of goals for a specific user.
- ILT Interest Tracking Report - Displays the ILT events for which there is most interest.
- Performance Review Distribution - Displays a graph of the distribution of a specific review task for a set of users.
- SMP Succession Report - Displays the number of successors for each rating in the succession metric.
- Succession Metric Ratings - Displays a pie chart showing percentage of the number of users for each rating in the metric.
- Task User Status Report - Displays a pie chart showing percentage of subordinates with various task progresses.
- Top Training Items Report - Displays the top training items during the specified time period.
- Training Progress Summary Pie Chart - Displays a pie chart summary of users' progress for a specific training item.
A complete list of recommended reports for managers, learning, performance, and succession is available in the OnDemand Support folder:
- See Recommended Standard Reports for Managers.
- See Recommended Standard Reports - Learning.
- See Recommended Standard Reports - Performance.
- See Recommended Standard Reports - Succession.
|Last Published: 10/11/2021||
||© 2021, Cornerstone OnDemand|