Requisition templates enable an organization to predefine many of the information fields and preferences that make up a job requisition form as well as control the experience had by a job applicant applying for a job opening. Templates also enable organizations to enforce a standard set of procedures across the organization as it relates to the job requisition management and hiring process.
Templates are added to Position organizational units (OU), which are found on the Manage Position page. Multiple templates can be added to each Position OU.
To access requisition templates, go to. Then, click the Manage Requisition Template icon in the Options column for the Position organizational unit (OU). This opens the Requisition Templates page for a Position OU for which at least one template has been created.
Note: If the Manage Requisition Template icon is gray , this means a requisition template has not yet been created for the Position OU. Clicking the icon when it is gray opens a blank requisition template to create for the Position OU. Once the template is saved, you are redirected to the Requisition Templates page.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Requisition Template - Manage||Grants ability to access and view Requisition Templates. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Recruiting Administration|
|Requisition Template - View||Grants ability to access and view Requisition Templates. This is an administrator permission.||Recruiting Administration|
Note: Additional position management functionality is available for users with the Manage OU Hierarchy permission.
To create a requisition template:
- Go to .
- In the Options column to the right of the appropriate Position OU, click the Manage Requisition Template icon .
- The following are the steps for creating a requisition template:
- General - See Requisition Template - Create - General Tab.
- Job Ad - See Requisition Template - Create - Job Ad Tab.
- Application Workflow - See Requisition Template - Create - Application Workflow Tab.
- Applicant Review - See Requisition Template - Create - Applicant Review Tab.