In order for the Connect With Us form to be available on a Standard career site for applicants, a "Connect With Us" link to the form must be added as an HTML widget from the Career Site Settings page.
Mobile-Friendly Career Sites Note: To add a link to a mobile-friendly career site, use the Connect With Us URL option when configuring the mobile-friendly career site. See Create Mobile-Friendly Career Site (Early Adopter).
To access the Connect With Us page, go to. Then, click the Edit Connect With Us option in the Options column.
To add thelink:
- Open the career site settings page. For existing career sites, the settings page is accessed by clicking the Edit icon on the Career Site Management page. If you are creating a new career site, the settings page is accessed by clicking the link on the Career Site Management page.
- Click the Edit Layout icon toward the bottom of the Career Site Settings page.
- Clicking the Edit Layout icon opens a pop-up window from which you can add the HTML widget. Note: For more information about the HTML widget, see the HTML Widget topic in Online Help.
- Drag and drop the HTML widget into the widgets section. This opens the Widget Settings pop-up that includes the link.
- Click the in the pop-up. This adds the link to the widget. It is not necessary to add any other text to the widget.
- Click in the pop-up. This closes the pop-up, and the link displays in the widgets section.
Once you save the career site settings, the link will be visible to applicants on the career site.
|Last Published: 10/11/2021||If you have feedback or suggestions for an Online Help article, please select this link.||© 2021, Cornerstone OnDemand|