To add the link:
- Open the career site settings page. For existing career sites, the settings page is accessed by clicking the Edit icon on the Career Site Management page. If you are creating a new career site, the settings page is accessed by clicking the link on the Career Site Management page.
- Click the Edit Layout icon toward the bottom of the Career Site Settings page.
- Clicking the Edit Layout icon opens a pop-up window from which you can add the HTML widget. Note: For more information about the HTML widget, see the HTML Widget topic in Online Help.
- Drag and drop the HTML widget into the widgets section. This opens the Widget Settings pop-up that includes the link.
- Click the in the pop-up. This adds the link to the widget. It is not necessary to add any other text to the widget.
- Click in the pop-up. This closes the pop-up, and the link displays in the widgets section.
Once you save the career site settings, the link will be visible to applicants on the career site.