The Invite to Event feature lets you invite one or more candidates to interview events. This feature is available from the More drop-down on Manage Candidates.
Availability Note: As part of the 6 March 2020 patch release, these features are enabled in Stage for all portals using Recruiting. These features will be available in Production/Pilot portals as part of the May '20 release.
Pre-Step Note: In order to have interview events available to select, there must be at least one interview event already created in Interview Events & Sessions, and the event must be available to the recruiter who is creating the invite.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Applicants: Manage Interviews||Grants ability to manage and schedule interviews for applicants. This permission cannot be constrained.||Recruiting|
|EMAIL NAME||EMAIL DESCRIPTION||ACTION TYPE|
To invite candidates to interview events:
- Navigate to .
- Check the box to the left of the candidate name or use the select all checkbox to select all visible candidates.
- Select More drop-down. This opens the Invite to Event flyout. from the
- Search for and select an event. The events that display are within your availability, as defined by the administrator when configuring the event. Selecting an event opens the Invite Details flyout.
- Configure the following details of the invite:
- Interview Format - Select the format of the interview, either In Person or Phone. If Phone is selected, you will have the option to enter a phone number, but this is not required.
- Interview Duration - Select the duration of the interview from the drop-down. The options that are available are the time intervals configured for the session part that was selected in the Date field. If only one duration has been configured for all session parts for the event, then that duration value displays by default and cannot be modified.
Date(s) - This field displays the dates available for the event. based on the interview duration that was selected. Select one or more specific dates from which the candidate can choose to schedule themselves for an interview. Or, select the value to include all available interview slots from which the candidate can choose. As dates are selected, a count will update to indicate the number of dates selected and the number of available slots for the selected dates that will be shared with the invitees.
- Optional Message to Candidates - Use this field if you would like to provide comments to the candidate in regards to the invite.
- Click . A confirmation message will appear indicating whether the invitation was sent successfully.
Saving the invite also triggers the Invitation to Interview Event email, if enabled and active in Email Administration. This email lets the candidate know they have been invited to the event and can schedule an interview.
The invite is available to candidates in the Pending Tasks section of their profile. From there, they can launch the invite and schedule an interview.