The DLW Migration page enables administrators to migrate their DLW templates and feeds to Edge Import.
The following loads and feeds can be migrated to Edge Import using the DLW Migration tool:
- Employee Salary Loads
- Learning Loads
- User/OU Loads and Feeds (currently only supported for non-Cornerstone HR clients because effective dated employee loads are not yet supported in Edge Import)
To access the DLW Migration Tool, go to. Then, select the button.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Access Edge Import||Grants access to the Edge Import tool, which enables administrators to load data into their portal. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Edge Import|
|Set up Feed||Enables administrator to access the Feed Settings page where the administrator can create and update feeds and schedule feeds. This permission does not grant the ability to activate feeds or manually run feeds. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Edge Import|
Users must have the corresponding Edge Import load permissions to migrate a specific template from the DLW.
Edge Import Migration Guides
- Core Loads Migration - Select this link to download the Edge Import Core Loads Migration Guide.
- Learning Loads Migration - Select this link to download the Edge Import Learning Loads Migration Guide.
Edge Import Starter Guides
- Compensation - Select this link to download the Edge Import Compensation Starter Guide.
- Historical Learning Loads - Click here to download the Edge Import - Historical LMS Starter Guide.
- User & OU Loads and Feeds - Select this link to download the Edge Import User & OU Loads and Feeds Starter Guide.
DLW Migration Tool Tabs
The following tabs may be available within the DLW Migration Tool:
- Templates - The DLW Migration Tool - Templates page enables administrators to view and migrate DLW templates to Edge Import. See Data Load Wizard (DLW) Migration Tool - Templates.
- Feeds - The DLW Migration Tool - Feeds page enables administrators to view and migrate DLW data feeds to Edge Import. See Data Load Wizard (DLW) Migration Tool - Feeds.
- Disable DLW - The Disable DLW page enables administrators with the appropriate permission to turn off DLW permanently once all DLW templates and feeds are migrated. See Data Load Wizard (DLW) Migration Tool - Disable DLW.