This topic applies to organizations that are using Versioning with Append for materials.
To create a material, go to. Then, click the button.
To edit a material, go to. Then, click the Edit icon to the right of the appropriate material.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
If necessary, click the See Group - Create/Edit.link to create a new group for the availability.
Check Include Subordinates to make the LO available not only to the selected OU, but also its subordinate OUs.
Check Pre-Approved to exempt these OUs from requiring approval for the LO.
- When attaching a Training Request Form to a LO, only users who have not yet requested this LO will see the form.
- The Training Request Form will display for users when they request the LO. If a learning assignment is used to assign the LO, the user can access the Training Request Form from the Training Details page for the LO in their transcript.
- The user can modify the Training Request Form after the initial submission by accessing it from the Training Details page in their transcript.
Note: If a Training Request form is not completed t before the associated training item is completed, it does not appear on the user's transcript.
Next, Cancel, or Back
The Modification History section displays a record of each time the material is modified. This includes the modification description, the name of the user who modified the material, and when the modification occurred.
If the material has multiple versions, then this section displays the modification history for all versions of the material.
This section is only available when editing a material and when creating a new version of a material.
The following are examples of how changes appear in Modification History:
- Edit to Material Type - Material Type in English (US) changed from "Publication" to “Book” by Sarah Villamaino (svillamaino) on MM/DD/YYY HH:MM
- Edit to Material Source - Material Source in English (US) changed from "www.test.com" to “www.test1.com” by Sarah Villamaino (svillamaino) on MM/DD/YYY HH:MM
- Material Type for New Material - Material created with English (US) Material Type "Publication" by Sarah Villamaino (svillamaino) on MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM