To view the My Rating Requests page, go to. Then, click the Skills tab. Then,
From the Skills Profile page, users may be able to view their request in the following areas:
- Skills Profile: Skills You Want to Develop - In the Skills You Want to Develop section of the Skills Profile, select the menu icon in the upper-right corner of the section. Then, select .
- Skills Profile: Your Skills - In the Your Skills section of the Skills Profile, select the menu icon in the upper-right corner of the section. Then, select .
The following information is listed for each existing rating request:
- Format - This displays the format that was selected when the request was created.
- Skills - This displays the number of skills that were included in the request.
- Responses - This displays the number of responses that have been submitted thus far.
- Last Modified
- Last Response
To view the results of a feedback request, select the View Results link. This link is only available if at least one response has been provided. This opens a pop-up with each of the responses listed with their ratings.
To get a sharable link to invite or re-invite a user to provide feedback, select the menu icon on the right side of a request. Then, select. A pop-up opens and displays a URL to access the request. Select the button to copy the link. You can then share this link with desired recipients.