To access the Action Items, go to. Then, click the Actions tab.
To view feedback requests, go to.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
The View Team flyout is designed to allow managers
When a feedback request is displayed in Universal Profile: Actions, the following is displayed for each request:
- Color Strip - The left edge of the action item icon is color coded to represent proximity to the due date of the action item. For example, if the action item due date is past due, then the color strip is red to indicate that action is required immediately. If an action item due date is not eminent, then the color strip is green to indicate that action is not required immediately. See the Color Strip Key section below for additional information.
- Title - This displays the action item title. Click the action item title to open the feedback request.
- Due Date - This displays the due date for the feedback request. Feedback requests currently do not have due dates, so "No Due Date" is displayed.
- Status - This displays the current status of the request.
- Submitted By - This displays the name of the user who submitted the feedback request. This is only displayed if the feedback is requested by someone other than the feedback recipient.
Note: When accessing pending feedback requests from the Inbox Widget, users are redirected to the Universal Profile: Actions page with the actions filtered to display only feedback requests.
Action Item Options
The following options may be available from the action item drop-down menu for feedback request recipients:
- Launch - Select this option to open the feedback request.
- Decline to Respond - Select this option to remove the feedback request from the Actions page without providing feedback. The Status of the feedback request is changed to Deleted when viewed on the Feedback Requests page.
Color Strip Key
The following colors are available:
- Red - Due today or past due
- Orange - Due within the next seven days, not including today
- Green - Due after seven days