An observation checklist task appears in the Actions page for users in the following scenarios:
- If a validator/verifier exists for a checklist, then the checklist is available to validators.
- If no validator/verifier exists for a checklist, then the checklist is available to the manager who is able to validate/verify.
- When the manager adds a verifier or co-planner, the observation checklist becomes available in the verifier or co-planner's Actions page and it is no longer available in the manager's Actions page.
To access the Action Items, go to. Then, click the Actions tab.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
The View Team flyout is designed to allow managers
An button may be available on various pages of the Universal Profile. This menu may include options such as Assign Training and Create Goal. See Universal Profile Options Drop-down Overview.
Observation Checklist Action Item Details
When an observation checklist action item is displayed on the Action Items page, the following is displayed for each action item:
- Color Strip - The left edge of the action item icon is color coded to represent proximity to the due date of the action item. For example, if the action item due date is past due, then the color strip is red to indicate that action is required immediately. If an action item due date is not eminent, then the color strip is green to indicate that action is not required immediately. See the Color Strip Key section below for additional information.
- Title - This displays the action item title. Click the action item title to open the Manage Checklist page with the page filtered so that only checklists from the selected task are displayed. On the Manage Checklist page, the Checklist search filter is not available because the page is automatically filtered by the selected checklist.
- Due Date - This displays the earliest due date for any item within the checklist.
- Remaining - This displays the number of checklists within the task that have not yet been completed.
- Priority Flag - This button allows users to mark action items as high priority. Priority can be helpful as a visual indicator to users. Also, action items can be filtered by priority from the Sort drop-down at the top of the page. When the priority flag is not selected, it is gray . When the priority flag is selected, the action item is high priority and the flag is red .
Action Item Options
The following options are available from the action item drop-down menu:
- Launch - Click this option to open the Manage Checklist page with the page filtered so that only checklists from the selected task are displayed. On the Manage Checklist page, the Checklist search filter is not available because the page is automatically filtered by the selected checklist.
Color Strip Key
The following colors are available:
- Red - Due today or past due
- Orange - Due within the next seven days, not including today
- Green - Due after seven days