When applicants complete the Reference Letter Request task, their references fill out the reference letter form that was selected by the recruiter when assigning the task.
Note: The email that is sent to references is not sent to the applicant.
|EMAIL NAME||EMAIL DESCRIPTION||ACTION TYPE|
Launch & Submit Reference Letter
The following is the workflow for completing reference letter requests:
- The reference clicks the form link in the email. This opens the form that the recruiter selected when assigning the reference letter task.
Note: Forms are created in Form Management. See Create Form Overview.
- The reference fills out the form, including any required field.
- The reference clicks . Or, the reference can click on the form to cancel creating the reference letter.
- Once submitted, t confirmation message appears, indicating the form was submitted successfully.
- The form is automatically added to the Documents tab on the Applicant Profile page for the applicant.
- The Reference Form Completed email is triggered, if configured and active in Email Administration.
The link to the form in the Reference Letter Request email is only valid for the current applicant and cannot be reused or resubmitted for a different applicant.
The link expires within 30 days of the date on which the Reference Letter Request email is sent.