The My Profile page is the primary portal for applicants to access their profile information. From this page, applicants can:
- Edit profile information
- Change password
- Upload or edit profile image
- Edit applicant consideration preference
- Manage and track tasks associated with applications, such as training, tests, and scheduling a session for an interview event
- Review, apply for, or delete saved jobs
- Review, continue, or delete partially completed applications, including partially completed applications submitted via a mobile device
- Withdraw a submitted application
- Edit and delete job alerts
- Track and manage your interview schedule
To view the My Profile page, click thelink in the upper-right corner of any page in the Career Site. If an applicant has not yet created a profile, they can click the link in the upper-right corner of any page in the career site.
The header and footer appear on every Career Site page for job seekers. The appearance of the page header and footer is configured using the Custom Page Builder. See Create Career Site - Settings for additional information.
To open the Job Search page, click thebutton at the top of the page.
The following options are available in thedrop-down in the upper-right corner of the page.
- - Click the link to view the My Profile page. This link is helpful for applicants when they would like to access their My Profile page from the My Resume page.
- Requisition and Applicant Preferences. See My Profile - View and Edit Profile Information. - Click the link to edit your contact information, language setting, and consideration for open positions. Applicants can only edit their profile if enabled by the administrator in
- Requisition and Applicant Preferences. - Click the link to upload a different photo or modify your existing photo. Applicants can only change their photo if enabled by the administrator in
- Allow user to change password option in Password Preferences. - Click the link to change your password for the career site. This opens the Change Password pop-up, which provides a list of criteria that the password must meet. Applicants can only change their password if the administrator has enabled the
- Current password - Enter the current password.
- New password - Enter the new password to use when logging in to the career site. Passwords must meet the requirements defined in the Change Password pop-up.
- Confirm password - Re-enter the password to confirm it is entered properly.
Complete the following fields in the Change Password pop-up:
- Logout - This option previously displayed as a link at the top of the page. Click to log out of the career site.
The following information is available within this folder. Click a link to navigate directly to the appropriate topic: