When a user accesses the Learning Details page for a curriculum, they are able to view the contents of the curriculum. A list of the child training included in the curriculum displays on the Learning Details page in a flat, easy-to-view design.
Additionally, the contents of a curriculum are not clickable, to prevent user confusion about how to consume the curriculum training. If there is a pre-launch workflow configured for the curriculum, users can initiate it from the Action card. Similarly, if there are no pre-launch workflows configured, the user can click the option to access the Curriculum Player and consume the child training from within the Curriculum Player.
Each child training item within the curriculum displays on the Learning Details page with the following information:
- Training type - This is the type of training, such as online course, curriculum, event, etc.
- Training Title - This is the title of the training item.
Note: If a curriculum is configured with nested levels, that structure is represented for one level on the Learning Details page.
If the user requests a session with prerequisites from the Curriculum Details page, but the user has not yet completed the prerequisites, a pop-up appears and includes the following options:
- When this option is clicked, the following occurs, depending on the number of prerequisites configured for the session:
- If there is a single prerequisite, the learner is redirected to the learning details page of the prerequisite.
- If there are several prerequisites or several prerequisite options, the learner is redirected back to one of the following:
- The learning details page of the curriculum where the prerequisites display.
- The session flyout, where the prerequisites display.
- - Click this option to submit an exception request for the prerequisite.
For more information about exception requests: See Exception Requests.
For more information about approving and denying exception requests as an administrator: See Grant/Deny Requests.
The following considerations apply to the Learning Details page for curricula:
- If the curriculum structure exceeds a certain length, a link displays. The user can click this link to expand the entire curriculum and view all of its contents.