Interview Status Type - Scheduled Interview
A scheduled interview, also called a live interview, is an interview that is conducted live by one or more interviewers. Unlike On Demand Video interviews, scheduled interviews are conducted in real-time.
The following are the types of scheduled interviews:
- In Person
- Live Video - A Live Video scheduled interview refers to an interview that is conducted via HireVue video between one or more interviewers and the applicant. This does not refer to an On Demand Video interview, which is an interview that is conducted by the applicant on their own time via HireVue video.
Note: Configuring an interview as an On Demand Video interview is done by selecting "On Demand Video Interview" in the Interview Type field in the Interview status type panel. On Demand Video interviews are then assigned to applicants from the Statuses tab on the Applicant Profile page when the applicant reaches the applicable Interview status type.
Status change emails can be configured for the Interview status type panel. See Status Change Emails.
Note: The Live Video option is only available if the Enable 'Video Interview' as available interview type option is selected in Interview Management Preferences for the scheduling user’s OU.
Note: The ability to conduct video interviews is controlled by a backend setting that is disabled by default. To enable this functionality, contact Global Customer Support.
To access requisition templates, go to in the Options column for the Position organizational unit (OU). This opens the Requisition Templates page for a Position OU for which at least one template has been created.. Then, click the Manage Requisition Template icon
Note: If the Manage Requisition Template icon is gray , this means a requisition template has not yet been created for the Position OU. Clicking the icon when it is gray opens a blank requisition template to create for the Position OU. Once the template is saved, you are redirected to the Requisition Templates page.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Requisition Template - Manage||Grants ability to access and view Requisition Templates. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Recruiting Administration|
|Requisition Template - View||Grants ability to access and view Requisition Templates. This is an administrator permission.||Recruiting Administration|
Note: Additional position management functionality is available for users with the permission to manage OU hierarchy.
The Scheduled Interview option is selected by default in the Interview Type field. When this option is selected, the Interview Guide field displays.
The Interview Guide field enables you to include an interview guide for interviewers. For example, an interview guide could explain best practices for conducting an interview or provide interviewers with a list of required questions to ask during the interview. This field also gives you the option not to include an interview guide for interviewers. The option selected in the Interview Guide field determines what appears in the Interview Guide column in the Interviewer table.
For portals with multiple languages enabled, the interview guide name displays in the user's language if available. If the user's language is not available, then the name displays in the language of the administrator who created the interview guide.
The following interview guide options are available:
- Select Guide - This option is selected by default. When selected, the Interview Guide column displays a drop-down for each interviewer that enables you to select from all available guides. Note: The interview guides for this option are created in Interview Guide Management.
- Upload Guide - When selected, the Interview Guide column displays a plus icon that enables you to upload an interview guide. This allows you to include an interview guide that is created outside the system.
- No Guide - Select this option to not include an interview guide for interviewers.
Interviewers are added to the Interviewers table by clicking the plus icon to the right of Add Interviewer(s). This opens the Add pop-up. The pop-up displays the interviewers that were added to the Applicant Interviewer(s) section on the General tab of the template. Click the plus icon to the left of each interviewer you would like to add. Then, click. The interviewers are added to the Interviewers table.
Note: Interviewers only display in the Add pop-up if they are defined in the Applicant Interviewer(s) section of the General tab for the template. Interviewers who are added to the Applicant Interviewer(s) section on the General tab are not automatically added to the Interviewers table for Interview type status panels. Interviewers must be added manually using the Add Interviewer(s) feature.
Note: The same interviewer can be added to multiple Interview type status panels.
Remove Interviewer - Add Pop-Up
Within the Add pop-up, you can remove interviewers. To remove an interviewer, click the Trash Can icon to the left of the interviewer's name. Then, click thebutton. This removes the interviewer from the pop-up and the Interviewers table. Removing them from within the pop-up does not remove them as an interviewer on the General tab.
The Interviewers table displays the interviewers and the interview guide option for the interviewers. The following information appears in the table:
- Remove - Click the trash can icon to the left of the interviewer's name. This removes the interviewer and the interview guide from the table.
- Name - This column displays the name of the interviewer.
- Interview Guide - This column displays one of the following, depending on the option selected in the Interview Guide field:
- Select drop-down - A Select drop-down displays if the Select Guide option is selected in the Interview Guide field. Select a guide from the drop-down. The guides that are available to select are created in Interview Guide Management. You can delete the guide by clicking the Trash Can icon to the left of the guide.
- Attach Guide - This option displays if the Upload Guide option is selected in the Interview Guide field. To upload a file:
- Click the plus icon to upload a file. This opens the Upload Guide pop-up.
- In the Title field, enter the title that will display to interviewers, up to 250 characters.
- Click to locate and select the file. The maximum file size is 1MB. The acceptable file types are .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .pdf, .txt, and .rtf.
- Click . This adds a link to the guide in the Interview Guide column. You can delete the guide by clicking the Trash Can icon to the left of the guide.
- No Guide - This text displays if the No Guide option is selected in the Interview Guide field.
When editing or copying a requisition template, interviewers can be removed from the template even if they are already scheduled for an interview. The interview that is scheduled is not modified.