Internal Career Site Preferences allow you to configure options that will be available to users when applying for an internal position.
To access the Internal Career Site Preferences page, go to
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
In this section, you can toggle on or off the ability for candidates to apply with LinkedIn. This option is off by default.
- Toggled On - When the Allow Apply with LinkedIn option is on, candidates can use their LinkedIn profile to apply to the job. An button appears on the application page to allow candidates to apply using their LinkedIn profile.
- Toggled Off - When this option is off, candidates cannot apply using their LinkedIn profile.
Once you have toggled the option on or off, clickto save the setting.
Note: The Apply with LinkedIn (with Apply Starters) plugin is needed in order for the Allow Apply with LinkedIn option to be functional for internal career sites. See Apply with LinkedIn (with Apply Starters) Overview.
In this section, you can upload a search banner and select custom fields to include as search filters for the job search page.
This section lets you upload a banner image that will appear at the top of the Job Search page.
To upload an image, click. It is recommended for most users to use an image size ratio of 4.16:1. In addition, the image should be high-resolution and rectangular. Click on the preferences page to save the image.
Note: If an image is not added, the banner is gray.
This section lets you define the requisition custom fields that will appear in the Filters section on the job search page so that applicants can use the fields to filter their search.
To add fields:
- Click . This opens the select fields flyout.
- Check the box next to each desired field.
- Click in the flyout. The selected fields appear in a table below the Custom Field Filters section.
- Click on the preferences page to save the settings.
You can delete a field as a filter by clicking the Remove Job Function icon in the Remove column.
Note: Custom requisition fields are added and managed in Custom Field Administration.
In this section, you can enable and disable features that appear on the Internal Career Site details page. Additionally, you can add a header to each feature.
The following features are available:
- Display Position Summary - If enabled, a description of the position displays as configured within the job's Position Organizational Unit (OU).
- Display Competency Assessment Chart - If enabled, the Competency Assessment Chart displays on the job details page. This depends on a competency model being associated to the job's Position OU. If no competency model is associated, then this widget will not appear.
- Display Position Learning Carousel - If enabled, a carousel displays with learning titles that apply to the selected position. These learning titles are configured in the job's Position OU.
- Display Competency Model Learning Carousel If enabled, a carousel displays with learning titles that apply to the competency model for the selected position.
- Allow Users to Create Development Plans - If enabled, a button appears on the job details page.
- Add Custom Header Text - Click this link under the appropriate option above to add a custom section header.
Overwrite custom settings for child Organizational Units
- Overwrite custom settings for child Organizational Units. (If unchecked, the preferences will still be applied to any child Organizational Units that are either new or currently inherit the parent settings. - Check to overwrite any custom settings for child OUs. This option is visible on all of the Internal Career Site Preferences pages.
Save / Save and Exit / Cancel
Clickto save the changes made to the currently open preferences section.
Clickto save the changes made to the currently open preferences section and exit the preferences page.
Clickto cancel the changes to the currently open preferences section and exit the preferences page.