For statuses that are defined as the Interview status type with an On Demand Video Interview as the interview type, the panel name on the Statuses tab of the Applicant Profile page displays as "[Status Name] [Interview Round Number] (Video)."
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Applicants: Manage Interviews||Grants ability to manage and schedule interviews for applicants. This permission cannot be constrained.||Recruiting|
Enables owner to access requisitions and applicants for requisitions for which they are an owner. This permission also grants read-only access to video interviews that are completed by applicants via HireVue. For portals with Referral Suite enabled, this permission also enables requisition owners to edit the referral source on the Applicant Profile page. This permission cannot be constrained.
Note: This is a dynamically assigned permission that is not available in Security Role Administration. If the user is removed as an owner, the permission is revoked for the associated requisition. This permission cannot be manually assigned. Also, if a user has both the permission necessary to manage requisitions and be a requisition owner, the constraints of the Requisition: Manage permission overrule those of the Requisition: Owner permission. For requisition owners that do not also have permission to manage requisitions, only certain fields are editable when editing a requisition.
Enables reviewer to access requisitions and applicants for requisitions for which they are a reviewer. This permission cannot be constrained.
Note: This is a dynamically assigned permission that is not available in Security Role Administration. Once a requisition is in a Closed or Cancelled status or if the user is removed as a reviewer, the permission is revoked for the associated requisition. This permission cannot be manually assigned.
Note: If an applicant reviewer is removed as a reviewer via the Applicant Profile page, the Requisition: Reviewer permission is revoked for the associated requisition. However, if the reviewer was also added as a reviewer via the General tab when creating, editing, or copying the requisition, the reviewer still appears on the In Review panel as a duplicate reviewer and retains access to the requisition and applicants from the Requisition: Reviewer permission. See Applicant Profile Page Overview for more information about duplicate reviewer instances.
The following general information displays in the upper portion of the panel:
- Interview Type - This field displays the interview type "On Demand Video Interview," as defined for the associated status on the Applicant Review tab of the requisition.
- On Demand Video Interview - This field displays the position title, as defined in HireVue.
- Status - This field displays the current status of the interview. The following are the possible statuses:
- Not Assigned - This status displays when the interview has not been assigned to the applicant. This is the default status that appears when an applicant reaches this step in the status workflow.
- In Progress - This status displays when the interview has been assigned to the applicant but has not yet been completed by the applicant. The interview remains in this status until an update from HireVue is received indicating that the applicant has completed the interview.
- Pending Recommendation(s) - This status displays when the interview has been completed by the applicant but one or more interview reviewers have not completed their review of the interview. The interview is moved into this status automatically when the system receives an update from HireVue that the applicant has completed the interview. The interview remains in this status until all interview reviewers have submitted a recommendation.
- Complete - This status displays when all interview reviewers for the status have submitted a recommendation about the applicant. The Video Link field when the interview is in this status. Note: If one or more additional interview reviewers are added to the status, then the interview status reverts to Pending Recommendation(s). button is available in the
- Video Link - When the interview status is Pending Recommendation(s) or Complete, a button displays in the Video Link field. Click the link to view the applicant's video interview. The interview opens in HireVue in a new window. HireVue login credentials are not needed to view the interview. Note: The interview can only be viewed by the associated interview reviewers or the requisition owner.
Assign to Applicant
The Assign to Applicant feature enables interview reviewers to assign the On Demand Video interview to the applicant. The button is only available when the applicant's interview status is Not Assigned. Interview reviewers must have permission to manage interviews in order to assign interviews to applicants.
To assign an On Demand Video interview to an applicant, click the button. This assigns a unique HireVue video interview to the applicant and sends the applicant the On Demand Video Interview Assigned email, if the email is configured by the administrator in Email Administration. The email contains a unique link to the interview, which allows the applicant to access the interview directly from the email without having to log in to HireVue. The applicant can also access the interview from their My Profile page.
Assigning the interview hides the Status field.button and updates the interview status to In Progress in the
Send Reminder to Applicant
The remind applicant feature enables interview reviewers to send an email reminder to applicants that they have been assigned a video interview. Interview reviewers must have permission to manage interviews in order to send an interview reminder to applicants.
To send a reminder, click the Status field. Clicking the link triggers the On Demand Video Interview Assigned email. The email contains a link to the interview, which allows the applicant to access the interview directly from the email without having to log in to HireVue.link, which displays to the right of the In Progress interview status in the
Add Video Interview Reviewer(s)
Interview reviewers can be added in the status panel. Users must have permission to manage interviews in order to add interview reviewers.
To add interview reviewers, click thelink. This opens the Add User pop-up. Select one or more users, and then click . The users are added to the Interview Reviewers table.
Note: The selected users must have a valid email address. If one or more users do not have a valid email, an error message displays when the button is clicked, indicating the first user in the list whose email is invalid. The user with an invalid email address must be removed from the list in order to add the remaining users as interview reviewers. A new error message appears for each subsequent user who has an invalid email address.
Interview Reviewers Table
The following information displays in the Interview Reviewers table:
- Remove - Click the Trash Can icon to the left of the interview reviewer's name to remove the reviewer. You must have permission to manage interviewers in order to remove reviewers.
- Name - This column displays the interview reviewer's name. If there are no interview reviewers defined, then "No video interview reviewers defined" displays in the column.
- Score - This column displays the score that was recorded in HireVue by the associated interview reviewer. If a score has not been recorded by the reviewer, then "Pending" displays. If the interviewer changes the score in HireVue, the change is reflected in the table.
- Recommendation - This column displays the interview reviewer's recommendation, either Advance or Do not Advance . The recommendation can be submitted in the system or in HireVue. Whichever recommendation is submitted first is the recommendation that displays. If the recommendation is recorded via HireVue, then a value of "Yes" equals "Advance" in the system, and a value of "No" equals "Do not Advance" in the system. When a recommendation is submitted via HireVue, the system is updated immediately with the recommendation. Note: Requisition owners cannot submit a recommendation for an applicant unless they are also interview reviewers for the associated status.
If the reviewer has submitted a recommendation, then a Remove Interviewer confirmation pop-up opens indicating that removing the reviewer also deletes their associated interview guide and recommendation, as well as all interview scheduling for the reviewer for this status. Click to cancel the removal action.to delete the reviewer, or click
Removing a reviewer also removes the Interview task from the reviewer's Incomplete Interviews section on the Interview Manager page.
Removing a reviewer may require recalculation of the recommendation bar.
If the interview reviewer has not yet submitted a recommendation, then "Pending" displays in the column. This column is sortable.