One-Click Apply with Stepstone (Early Adopter) - Overview
One-Click Apply with Stepstone delivers a seamless candidate experience with the ability to send job board application data to Cornerstone, enabling candidates to directly apply to requisitions using their information from job boards.
Job boards are a key way to source candidates. If a candidate wants to apply to a position from a job board, they are typically redirected to a career site, which can interrupt the candidate experience and decrease conversion rates. One-Click Apply with Stepstone is a user-centric interface that allows job seekers to apply using their resume details from the job board without having to visit the career site.
How Does this Enhancement Benefit My Organization?
- Increase conversion rates for candidates who would otherwise choose not to apply due to an inconvenient application process.
- Candidates can apply directly from a Stepstone job board, rather than having to be redirected to your career site to apply.
Is being an Early Adopter right for my organization?
- My organization uses Stepstone job boards to post jobs.
- My organization has simple application workflows, which do not include prescreening questions or assessments. Note: Prescreening questions are targeted to be available for a one-click apply workflow when this enhancement is ready for General Availability (GA).
- My organization would like to see the source of the application, even if the candidate is rerouted to the job board.
- Sally is looking for a project management role in London. Because her role is fairly flexible, she uses job boards so that she can get an aggregate look at companies that are hiring.
- Sally is very busy, so she does not have the time to go to every company's career site to apply to jobs.
- She uploads her resume on Total Jobs, which is one of the Stepstone job boards, and fills out a profile.
- On Total Jobs, Sally finds a few jobs that she is very interested in: Project Manager at ABC Company, Project Manager at DCE Company, and Project Manager at XYZ Company.
- ABC Company and DCE Company both allow their applicants to utilize the "One Click" apply functionality from Stepstone, so the candidate just needs to apply with their curriculum vitae (CV) from their profile.
- Sally easily applies to both companies without leaving the Total Jobs website. However, XYZ Company does not have any integration with a Recruiting product that allows for One-Click Apply, so Sally is redirected to their career site upon clicking Apply.
- Because none of her information is pre-populated, and she sees the application as lengthy, Sally decides she no longer wants to apply for the XYZ Company job.
Requisitions with prescreening questions and custom assessments will not be available for a one-click apply workflow. However, for clients using the Mobile-Friendly Candidate Experience, candidates will be directed to the career site where their information is pre-populated in the application workflow, which reduces the time needed to complete the application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Stepstone job boards not only host your jobs, but they also host your application process. Candidates can apply with one-click by adding their resume to their Stepstone profile and applying to jobs that only require a resume and basic contact information. This saves candidates time in their job search process and may make a candidate more likely to apply when the application process is simple.
For external candidates, your career site can only be accessed from your website. If you only post jobs to your career site, then the reach of your jobs is limited to your website and search engines.
This integration is available for all organizations using the Recruiting suite. This integration is available for free via Edge Marketplace. Additional instructions for enabling and configuring the integration are available on the Setup tab of the integration in Edge.
The integration can be accessed and configured via the Edge Marketplace. In order to use this integration, your organization must be using the Recruiting module and must have access to Edge and have an account with the integration vendor. There is no additional cost associated with enabling this integration, but the integration cannot be used without an account with the integration vendor.
The following permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Edge Integrations - Manage||Grants access to the Integrations service for Edge Integrate where the administrator can configure, enable, and disable their third-party integrations that are used within the Cornerstone system. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Edge|