Accurate Background Check - Overview
The Accurate Background Check integration allows you to place and track background checks for applicants. The integration is available through the Edge Marketplace.
- Barbara is Acme Company's administrator who has been tasked with enabling the integration with Accurate Background. This will allow Acme to include Accurate Background requests within their application workflow.
- Barbara goes to the Edge Marketplace to purchase and activate the Accurate Background integration.
- From the Edge Integrate page, Barbara enters Acme's unique Company ID and API credentials provided by their Accurate Background team.
- Acme's portal now has an active integration with Accurate Background.
- Katie is the recruiting administrator for Acme Company.
- Ryan, a hiring manager at Acme, is looking to add a new member to his Integration Consulting team.
- With the integration enabled, Katie is tasked with adding a background check status in all of Acme's Integration Consultant requisitions.
- Katie creates a new custom applicant status that is set to a custom integration type under Accurate Background Check.
- Katie has now configured the Integration Consultant requisitions to include Accurate Background.
- Dorothy, a recruiter at Acme, has identified John James to be a stellar applicant.
- To ensure a sound hiring decision is made and to protect Acme from potential risks, Dorothy assigns a background check on John by moving the status to Accurate Background Check.
- Dorothy selects the appropriate screening package then submits the request.
- John receives an email from Accurate Background and clicks on the link to complete the screening application request in Accurate Background.
- Dorothy is eager to find out the results of John's background check status.
- Dorothy navigates to John's Applicant Profile Status page and sees the status on the request.
- To view additional details of the background request, Dorothy clicks on the link which will direct her to Accurate Background site.
The Accurate Background Check integration must be enabled and activated through the Edge Marketplace. Portals must have already purchased Accurate Background Check in order to enable it in Edge. Additional instructions for enabling and configuring the integration are available on the Setup tab of the integration in Edge.
The following permissions apply to this functionality:
|Applicant Status Bank - Manage
|Grants ability to access and manage Applicant Status Bank.
|Applicants: View Background Check Status
|Allow user to view the background check status. The user cannot view the link to the detailed report. This permission cannot be constrained.
|Edge Integrations - Manage
|Grants access to the Integrations service for Edge Integrate, where the administrator can configure, enable, and disable their third-party integrations used within the Cornerstone system. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.
Enables reviewer to access requisitions and applicants for requisitions for which they are a reviewer. This permission cannot be constrained.
Note: This is a dynamically assigned permission that is not available in Security Role Administration. Once a requisition is in a Closed or Cancelled status or if the user is removed as a reviewer, the permission is revoked for the associated requisition. This permission cannot be manually assigned.
Note: If an applicant reviewer is removed as a reviewer via the Applicant Profile page, the Requisition: Reviewer permission is revoked for the associated requisition. However, if the reviewer was also added as a reviewer via the General tab when creating, editing, or copying the requisition, the reviewer still appears on the In Review panel as a duplicate reviewer and retains access to the requisition and applicants from the Requisition: Reviewer permission. See Applicant Profile Page Overview for more information about duplicate reviewer instances.