The Availability step is the second step of the event creation process. On this step, you will determine who this event is available to.
To create an event, go to. Then, click the link.
OR, go to. Then, click the button and click the link. Click the Availability tab to manage the availability for this event.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Events - Edit||Grants ability to edit/update existing instructor led training events. This permission works in conjunction with Events - View permission. This permission can be constrained by OU, User's OU, ILT Provider, and User's ILT Provider. This is an administrator permission.||Learning - Administration|
|Events - View||Grants view-only access to instructor led training events, enabling the user to view all details/options that were selected when the event was created. This permission can be constrained by OU, User's OU, User's ILT Provider, and ILT Provider. This is an administrator permission.||Learning - Administration|
|LO Attachments - View||Grants ability to view the learning object attachments that are set to be available to administrators. This permission can be constrained by User's ILT Provider, Provider, and ILT Provider. This is an administrator permission.||Learning - Administration|
Configure the following fields and options in the Availability section:
- Copy Availability to New Sessions - Select this option to have sessions created for this event inherit the availability set at the event level.
- Click the Selection Criteria drop-down and do the following:
- Select a specific Organizational Unit (OU).
- Add availability to the OU.
- Click the
button. Additional configuration options become available:
- Include Subordinates - Check this box to include the subordinate OUs of the OU selected in the availability criteria.
- Pre-Approved - Check this box to bypass the approval process. When a user requests the event, they will be in an Approved status. Note: Even if the event is pre-approved, the session may still require approval.
- Register Upon Approval - Check this box to bypass the Register step for the end user. Upon approval the curriculum will be in a Registered status.
- Training Request Form - Select a request form from the drop-down if applicable.
- - Click this option to create new group if an existing group does not meet your availability needs.
- Click Pricing section or Session Defaults section where you define how settings will default for associated sessions. If no Session Defaults are defined, the Sessions assume system defaults. Session default settings can be overridden at session level. to save the event availability and return to the Manage Events & Sessions or click to continue to proceed to the
|Last Published: 9/10/2021||If you have feedback or suggestions for an Online Help article, please select this link.||© 2021, Cornerstone OnDemand|