Click the Availability tab to manage the availability for this event.
Enter the following information on the Availability section:
- Copy Availability to New Sessions - Select this option to have sessions created for this event inherit the availability set at the event level.
- From the Selection Criteria drop-down:
- Click to select a specific Organizational Unit
- Click to Add availability to this OU
- Click Done
- Include Subordinates - check box to include the subordinates of the OU selected
- Pre-Approved - checkbox to bypass the approval process. When a user requests the event, they will be in an Approved status. Note: Even though the event is pre-approved, the session may still require approval.
- Register Upon Approval - check box to bypass the Register step for the end user. Upon approval the curriculum will be in a Registered status.
- Training Request Form - select from drop-down list if applicable
- - click to create new group if an existing group does not meet the availability needs
- Click Pricing section or Session Defaults section where you define how settings will default for associated sessions. If no Session Defaults are defined, the Sessions assume system defaults. Session default settings can be overridden at session level. to save the Event Availability and return to the Manage Events & Sessions or click to continue to proceed to the