This page displays all pre-purchased training for the user, the training title, date it was pre-purchased, the total number of users for which the item is pre-purchased, the total number of used assignments, and the available balance. The user/manager can assign training to users with or without a due date, and track the enrollment and training details from this page.
To access the Training Inventory page, go to. Then, click the button.
Using the Search functionality, you can search for inventory by title or type.
Include inventory purchased by others - Click this option if you want to include inventory purchased by other users in the search results that appear in the Inventory table.
The Inventory table displays the following information:
Title - This column displays the title of learning object.
- Purchased By - This column displays the name of the user who purchased the training.
- Date Purchased - This column displays the date and time of purchase.
- Quantity - This column displays the quantity purchased.
- Used - This column displays the quantity of pre-purchased training that has been assigned to users.
- Available - This column displays the quantity of training that can be assigned to users.
In the Options column, the following actions are available:
- Assign Users - Click this option to assign training to users. For ILT inventory, if registration is closed for the session or if the transaction is Pending Payment, the Assign Users option is not available. See Assign Training to Users from Inventory.
- View Enrollments - Click this option to view enrollments, assigned training. If the transaction is Pending Payment, the View Enrollments option is not available. See Training Enrollments - View.
- Adjust Inventory - Click this option to adjust pre-purchased inventory values to reduce the number or training items or instructor-led training (ILT) session seats purchased.
|Last Published: 9/10/2021||If you have feedback or suggestions for an Online Help article, please select this link.||© 2021, Cornerstone OnDemand|