To purchase inventory follow these steps:
- Search for the LO. See Search for Training.
- The LO Details page displays an overview of the training item. At the bottom, click the Note: If you have already purchased a session for yourself, then the option, navigate to the Learning Details Preferences page and disable the Events and Sessions training type. Once disabled, you can click the session title within the LO Details page. Then, the option to purchase the session for others is available. See Learning Details Preferences. option is not available when purchasing the session for others. In this scenario, the button is only available on the legacy LO Details page for events and sessions. To enable this button. If you are purchasing ILT inventory, next to the appropriate session, click the link in the Options column.
- A pop-up appears where you can choose to purchase the training for yourself or for inventory. Select the Others: Pre-Purchase option and specify the number of users you are purchasing. Click .
- The item is added to the shopping cart with the specified number of users listed in the Quantity column. You can update this amount here if necessary. See Shopping Cart - Overview.
- Continue through the Checkout process. If you are purchasing ILT inventory, the system verifies that the number of seats being purchased is still available and that the user is able to purchase them. After purchasing the inventory, the inventory is visible on the Training Inventory page. See Training Inventory Administration.