|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Succession Management Plan Templates - Manage||Grants ability to create and edit Succession Management Plan (SMP) templates for use in assessing talent (incumbents and successors) in SMP tasks. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Talent/Succession - Administration|
The following page contains a guide for using a Formula Metric field in a Succession template:
Manage Succession Custom Fields
Search for a Field
To search for a custom field:
- Name - Enter the name of the custom field in the field, up to 100 characters.
- Type - From the drop-down list, select the appropriate custom field type.
- Include Inactive - Select this option to include inactive custom fields in the search.
The Fields table displays the following information for each of the existing custom fields:
- Title - The custom field title.
- Type - The custom field type.
- Created By - The creator of the custom field.
- Active - Select this option to activate the custom field. If this field is deselected, the custom field is not available in other areas of the system.
In the options are available in the Options column:
- Edit - Select this icon to edit the existing custom field.
- Remove - Select this icon to remove the custom field.
To add a new custom field, follow these steps:
- Click Add Field icon to the right of the Fields heading.
- Enter the following information for the field:
- Name - Enter name of custom field that will be visible to end users. The character limit for this field is 50. If multiple languages are enabled, click the globe icon to translate the name into other available languages.
- Type - From the drop-down list, select the type of field you are creating. The following options are available. See Custom Field Admin - Custom Field Type Options.
- Date Field
- Formula Metric
- Metric Grid
- Numeric Field
- OU Field
- Radio Button
- Rating Scaling Metric
- Scrolling Text Box
- Short Text Box