The Feedback Requests page enables users to view all pending and deleted requests for feedback.
The Feedback Requests page can be accessed in the following manners:
- In the Your Inbox widget on the Welcome page, click the link.
- On the Feedback page, from the Options drop-down, click the link.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
When viewing the Feedback Requests page, all pending requests that have not been deleted are displayed. The requests are displayed in chronological order with the most recent requests displayed first. New requests that have not yet been viewed appear in bold text.
The following information is displayed for each request:
- Requested By - This column displays the name of the user who created the feedback request.
- Requested For - This column displays the name of the user for whom the feedback request was created.
- Request - This displays the message that is associated with the request. This message was entered by the user who made the request. Click the request message to access the Feedback page of the requester. If the requester is now inactive, then the request message cannot be clicked. See Feedback Request - Respond.
- Date Requested - This displays the date on which the request was made.
Note: If a user requests feedback, but then deletes their request, then the feedback request is removed from the Feedback Requests page for the users from whom feedback was requested. For example, if User A requests feedback from User C and User D, but then User A deletes the request, then the feedback request is removed from the Feedback Requests page for User C and User D.
Respond to a Request
To respond to a request for feedback, click the request message. This opens the Feedback page of the requester, displaying only the corresponding request. See Feedback Request - Respond.
Delete a Request
When a user requests feedback, you have the option to either respond to the request or to ignore the request. In either situation, the request remains on the Feedback Requests page until it is deleted. Once a request is deleted, it is hidden from the Feedback Requests page, but it is not permanently deleted. Deleted requests can always be viewed by checking the Show deleted requests option.
To delete a request, check the option box to the right of the request and then click thelink.
Multiple requests can be deleted at once. When you click thelink, all selected requests are deleted. To delete all requests, check the Delete All option box at the top of the Delete column, and then click the link.
View Deleted Requests
When a request is deleted, it is not permanently deleted. Deleted requests can always be viewed on the Feedback Requests page. This allows you to view past requests and to respond to a deleted request if you choose to do so.
To include deleted requests in the display, check the Show deleted requests option. Deleted requests are included in the display until this option is unchecked.
Feedback Feedback Feedback Feedback Feedback Feedback Feedback Feedback Feedback Feedback Feedback Feedback Feedback Feedback Feedback
The following information is available within this folder. Click a link to navigate directly to the appropriate topic: