The Saved Jobs section on the My Profile page lists all of the jobs you have saved. From this section, you can review, apply to, or remove jobs that you have added to this list. These saved jobs are intended to be used by applicants who want to keep track of jobs to which they have not yet applied, but might want to in the future. All saved jobs are listed in alphabetical order. The Saved Jobs section only displays if an applicant has saved at least one job.
Filter Tasks Drop-Down
A drop-down displays at the top of the Saved Jobs section to filter by open and closed saved jobs. The following options are available in the drop-down:
- All - Click this option to view both open and closed saved jobs.
- Open - Click this option to show only open saved jobs.
- Closed - Click this option to show only closed saved jobs.
Up to six saved jobs display in the Saved Jobs section by default. To view more saved jobs, click thelink, which displays at the bottom of the list of jobs. To view fewer jobs, click the link.
Saved Jobs Details
The following information displays for saved jobs:
- Job Title - This field displays the linked title of the saved job. For portals with multiple languages enabled, this displays in the user's language if available. If the user's language is not available, then this displays in the language of the user who defined it. Click the link to view the Job Details page for the position. Note: If the applicant is logged into a career site to which the job is not posted, then the applicant is automatically redirected to the career site where the job details are displayed.
- Req ID - This field displays the requisition ID for the saved job.
- Last Modified - This field displays the date on which the application was last modified for applications that are in progress.
- No Longer Available - This displays if the job is no longer available to apply to.
- You Applied On - "You applied on [date]" displays if the applicant has applied to the job.
With this enhancement, the options that are available to the applicant display in a drop-down when there are multiple options available.
- Apply - This option allows applicants to apply to the saved job if they have not already started their application. Clicking opens the first page of the application experience. If the position is no longer open, "No longer available" appears instead of the button.
- Continue - This option allows applicants to continue filling out their application for the saved job.
- Delete - This option allows applicants to delete the saved job. If the applicant has started their application and deletes the saved job, then they are also deleting the application for the job.
- Re-Apply - This option displays if the applicant has been moved into a Closed status for the job. The applicant can click Note: Applicants can only reapply to a job if enabled by the administrator in General Preferences. to reapply to the job.