Dashboards can be copied by users with permission to create dashboards. When copying a dashboard, only the widgets that the user has permission to view are copied.
Note: Dashboards that have been published cannot be copied.
To copy a dashboard:
- Click the link in the Options drop-down on the Dashboards page. This opens the copy dashboard page.
- Click anywhere in the title row to edit the existing title, up to 500 characters. This opens a text box in which to change the title. The "(Copy)" text can be removed. This is not a required field.
- Click anywhere in the description row to modify the existing description, up to 1000 characters. This opens a text box in which to change the description. This is not a required field.
The criteria for each report widget can be modified by clicking the Note: To view the drop-down, hover over the upper-right corner of the widget.link in the widget options drop-down.
To add a widget:
- Click the page. This page displays the report widget categories that are available to the user based on the user's standard report permissions. The type of graphic in which the report data appears is displayed above the report name. The following are the possible graphics:
button. This opens the New widget
- Pie Chart -
- Horizontal Bar Graph -
- Vertical Bar Graph -
- Select the widget to add by clicking the associated widget box. The selected widget displays in the right panel, showing the graphic icon, report widget name, and a description of the data that the report widget displays.
- Click . This opens the report criteria pop-up.
- Complete the criteria selections for the associated report widget. The criteria that are available to configure are dependent upon the type of report widget selected.
- Click to save the widget to the dashboard. Click to cancel adding the widget.
- Repeat the process to add more widgets. Up to nine widgets can be added.
Note: The maximum number of widgets that can be added can be changed by a backend setting. Contact Global Product Support to modify this setting.
Clickto cancel the changes to the dashboard.
Clickto save the changes to the dashboard.