Dashboards can be copied by users with permission to create dashboards. When copying a dashboard, only the widgets that the user has permission to view are copied.
Note: Dashboards that have been published cannot be copied.
To access Dashboards, go to.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
To copy a dashboard:
- Click the Dashboards page. This opens the copy dashboard page. link in the Options drop-down on the
- Click anywhere in the title row to edit the title, up to 500 characters. The "(Copy)" text can be removed. This is not a required field.
- Click anywhere in the description row to modify the description, up to 1000 characters. This is not a required field.
- Click Add Widget to add more widgets to the dashboard. See Dashboards - Add Dashboard. for detailed information about adding widgets to a dashboard.
- Hover over any of the existing widgets to , , or the widget or to View Details. These options are available from the arrow icon that appears when you hover over the widget.
- Click to save the changes to the dashboard. Or, click to cancel copying the dashboard.