The Recruiting and Onboarding Integrations page enables administrators to manage custom Recruiting integrations. From this page, administrators can view, manage, and edit all custom integrations configured for their portal.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Onboarding Integrations - Manage||Grants administrator ability to manage Recruiting and Onboarding Integrations. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Employee Onboarding - Administration|
|Recruiting Integrations - Manage||Grants ability to access and manage the Recruiting Integrations Preferences page. This is an administrator permission. This permission cannot be constrained.||Recruiting Administration|
The following information appears in the Integrations table for each custom integration:
- Name - This column displays the name of the integration.
- Description - This column displays the description of the integration.
- Application Workflow - This column indicates whether or not the integration can be included in application workflows, either "Yes" or "No."
- Applicant Status - This column indicates whether or not the integration can be used in Applicant Statuses, either "Yes" or "No."
- Onboarding Workflows - This column indicates whether or not an integration provider is available for onboarding workflows. The column displays "Yes" if the an integration provider is available, or "No" if a provider is not available.
- Active - This column indicates the active status of the integration, either "Yes" or "No."
- Options - An edit option is available in the Options column. Clicking the Edit icon opens the Integration Settings pop-up to edit the configuration settings for the custom integration. See Recruiting and Onboarding Integrations Preferences - Edit Integration.