On this step, administrators are able to set who has access to the assessment results and create the format of the Assessment Report.
Enter the following information:
Access to Results
Select if either Self, Manager, or both can access to the Assessment Results. By default both users have access.
- If only the Self or Manager has access, either user can provide access by clicking on the link found on the Summary page of the assessment.
Select from the following:
- Assessees may view the results upon completion of assessment - If this option is selected, the results will immediately be available upon completion of the assessment
- Assessees may view their results after the following training items are completed - If this option is selected, the results will be made available after the user has completed required training Learning Objects selected for the task
Select this option to generate a customizable report to supplement the overall results of the assessment. The Individual Competency Ratings and Analysis Report contains a series of summaries that contain a breakdown of ratings at the category level, competency level, and item level.
- The administrator can include or exclude any of the summaries.
- If multiple languages are available for the portal, the description for each summary can be localized by clicking the Translate icon to the right of the field.
- The administrator can determine the order of the report as well as define descriptions for each of the different summaries indicating to the Assessee what the ratings mean and how to interpret the results.
- This report is also an administrative report that can be run for any OU. If the report is included, the report will be included as a link on the assessment summary page.
Click Next to proceed to the Availability step. See Competency Assessment Task - Create - Step 5 - Availability.