Competency Assessment Task - Create/Edit Competency Model
Use the Competency Model tab to manage competency models based on model availability.
To access competency assessment tasks, go to
- If you are creating a new assessment task and you completed the previous page, you can enter information on this page.
- To edit an assessment task, in the Options column, click View Settings for the appropriate assessment task.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Competency Assessment Model Admin - Edit||Grants ability to edit competency models. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Performance - Administration|
|Competency Assessment Model Admin - Manage||Grants ability to create, edit, delete, and view competency models. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Performance - Administration|
|Competency Assessment Model Admin - View||Grants ability to view competency models. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Performance - Administration|
Enter or edit the information in the section as defined below.
Select one of the following:
- Add a Competency Model - Select this option to use a single model from a list of active Competency Models. A pop-up window appears with the organization's current models. Click the Add icon of the model name. This closes the pop-up window and adds the competency model to the list. When selecting a competency model, administrators can only view and select a competency model if they are within the Admin Visibility settings for the competency model and if they have permission to view, edit, or manage competency models.
- Include All Competency Models with the Selected Availability - Select this option to include competency models based on the type of OU selected. Every model associated with the OU type is dynamically assigned to end-users within a single task. If the assessment is user-defined you can allow assessee's to select the competency model used.
Select one of the following:
- Group Competencies by the category type selected for the model - Select this option to display the competencies grouped by category in an assessment; this only applies to models where the competencies are grouped by category.
- Display Competencies in order and not grouped by category type - Select this option to display competencies in the order defined in the competency model, not grouped by category.
- Display all items within the Competency Model randomly - Select this option to display all items within a model in random order in an assessment, ignoring any categories or competencies in the model. This preference is not available for behavior-based models.
- Click to return to the previous page.
- Click to close this page.
- Click to proceed to the Competency Preference tab. See Competency Assessment Task - Create/Edit Competency Preference.