- Click Availability to specify the users and/or OU's to have availability to this Session
- Do not allow users to Request this session by Exception Request - check to allow only users who have session available to them to request this session (No exceptions allowed)
- Select the Availability Select Criteria using the drop-down menu
- Click to select a specific Organizational Unit
- Click to Add availability to this OU
- Click Done
- Include Subordinates - check box to include the subordinates of the OU selected
- Pre-Approved - checkbox to bypass the approval process. When a user requests the session, they will be in an Approved status. Note: Even though the session is pre-approved, the event may require approval.
- Register Upon Approval - check box to bypass the Register step for the end user. Upon approval the curriculum will be in a Registered status.
- Training Request Form - select from drop-down list if applicable
- Create New Group - click to create new group if an existing group does not meet the availability needs
- Click Save to save the session or Next to set custom Emails for the session.
Session Availability Tips
User can view sessions that are not available to them by checking the View All Session radio button on the Event Summary page, found by searching for training. These unavailable sessions will not be listed on the Events Calendar.
These users will generate an exception request if they request the class unless the Do not allow users to Request this session by Exception Request option is checked on the Session Availability page.
Sessions may be composed of an unlimited number of separate parts. When a user registers for this session, they will be automatically enrolled in each part. Webcast sessions may be composed of up to 120 parts.
If the event is configured to restrict users from selecting a session, the manager or administrator needs to request a session on the user's behalf. For administrators, see Select Session. For managers, see the Transcript topic in My Team or Manager Delegation.