The Page URL tab on the Deep Link page lists the page URLs that are configured by the administrator. Upon implementation, all existing page URLs appear on the Page URL tab. From this page, administrators can add page URLs, as well as edit page URLs that are added following this enhancement.
For system generated page URL deep links, the links appear on the Page URL tab but are not editable. See System Generated Deep Links.
To access the Deep Link page, go to.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Deep Link: Manage||Allows administrator to define the Base URL for all SSO module links. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Core Administration|
|Deep Link: View Modules||Allows administrator to view the deep links URLs. This is an administrator permission.||Core Administration|
Add Page URL
To add a page URL:
- Click the link. This adds a blank row to the top of the Page URL table.
- Define the following required information for the page URL:
- Title - Enter the title, up to 200 characters.
- Area - Select the system area to which the page URL applies. The following options are available in the drop-down, depending on the modules available for the portal:
- Description - Enter a description.
- Link - Enter the page URL. This field has no character limit.
- Click the Save icon to save the page URL. Or, click the Cancel icon to cancel adding the page URL.
Page URL Table
The following information displays in the table:
When a user clicks a link that no longer exists because the link has expired or the link has been deleted from the Deep Link page, the user is navigated to the portal's Welcome page, which displays a link expiration message. The expiration message is hardcoded and displays "The page you are looking for is no longer available."